The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
imperial_baby
lol when i was in year 8 we went on a school trip to france and this old man came up to me and was patting me on the head saying 'dix-sept francs?' (17 francs)...i was 12 yrs old! f*cking paedo..that's just wrong

What did he get for 17F?
Reply 21
DazYaUUU
are you a chav?

Word DazYa, I bet she polishes her bling and Rockports everyhour. rip 2pac.
imperial_baby
lol when i was in year 8 we went on a school trip to france and this old man came up to me and was patting me on the head saying 'dix-sept francs?' (17 francs)...i was 12 yrs old! f*cking paedo..that's just wrong

lol, the same happened to me! except they were asking if i wanted a kiss (speaking in french)
grr, and when you get some of those Kosovans (don't know how to spell it) they chase anyone in a skirt. hehe:smile: one started asking me in a a foreign accent "scuse me scuse me (exuse me) do you have boyfriend?" what? GO AWAY! i just ignored them, that used to get on my nerves.
Reply 23
Furtive
Word DazYa, I bet she polishes her bling and Rockports everyhour. rip 2pac.

and yes, RIP 2 pac
Reply 24
this sort of reminds me of an old Kilroy episode I happened to watch (just that ONE time tho :redface:)

the issue was should young girls be dressing as revealingly as they often do given that it invites rape, paedophilia etc. all these women saying that they are making statements about themselves, and improving their own self confidence, feeling sexy etc. and thus, they should wear what they want.

but the truth is, if u make urself appear really fit/sexy, ur really just asking for trouble, since there are plenty of guys who can't control themselves sexually.
Reply 25
um LOL
Reply 26
imperial_baby
if ur talking abot me, i don't even no wat a chav is

http://www.chavscum.co.uk

someone who likes bling, wears burberry caps/designer sports gear, and has a bright yellow C reg ford fiesta with booming speakers and alloy wheels.

you know the type.
4Ed
this sort of reminds me of an old Kilroy episode I happened to watch (just that ONE <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=55">time</a> tho :redface:)

the issue was should young girls be dressing as revealingly as they often do given that it invites rape, paedophilia etc. all these women saying that they are making statements about themselves, and improving their own self confidence, feeling sexy etc. and thus, they should wear what they want.

but the truth is, if u make urself appear really fit/sexy, ur really just asking for trouble, since there are plenty of guys who can't control themselves sexually.

lol, trust me i don't, anything but.....
Reply 28
they didn't actually give you a conditional offer on imperial did they? god, what is the world coming to
4Ed
http://www.chavscum.co.uk

someone who likes bling, wears burberry caps/designer <sports&v=55">sports gear, and has a bright yellow C reg ford fiesta with booming speakers and alloy wheels.

you know the type.

lol, where i used to live "chatham" :rolleyes: there used to be this chav website where you could nominate the "chav of the week" and "how to spot a chav" lol the pictures were taken down chatham high street and pound land (their favourite shop)
Reply 30
imperial_baby
OH! u mean like a pikey/? HELL NO! no way...but all my friends say i'm blingin' but that cuz i wear REAL gold not all that fake sh*t but no i'm not a townie or a chav or wateva u want 2 call it

Pikey is a jippo. You're a chavscummer. 17F a pop.
imperial_baby - you're really quite unbelievable.
so a chav is essentially a scally?
Reply 33
you've got to be kidding me, i had 4 friends that applied there and 1 got an offer; and you talk like a 3 year old
Reply 34
John Paul Jones
so a chav is essentially a scally?

Yep, same thing. Just colliqual basically, chav up north and scally down south. As far as I know.
Reply 35
imperial_baby
yeah! and a bloody decent one...

oh cool, i'll be seeing you at imperial!

what's ur course?
Reply 36
imperial_baby
yeah well i charmed them...n before u start i DIDN't wear a low cut top..i was really pleasant at my interview and htey obviously liked me..n no i didn't flirt 3/4 of them were female

LOL, 3/4 female at IC? Try no. What interesting positions did you have to perform for your offer 2pacette?
Furtive
Yep, same thing. Just colliqual basically, chav up north and scally down south. As far as I know.

aah, all these neologisms,

i'm from up north and call them scallies :biggrin:
Reply 38
seriously, you are too funny.
Furtive

i use chav, i came from the place where they orignated...CHATHAM!

Latest

Trending

Trending