The Student Room Group

There are probably millions of people who want you dead, and I just can't handle that

There are probably millions and millions of people in the world who sincerely believe that you deserve to die.

Ever fornicated? There are millions of people who would like you to die.

Ever committed adultery? There are probably hundreds of millions of people who think you deserve death.

Had homosexual sex? There are many millions of people who think you should be punished with death.

Atheist? There are millions of people who would cheer your death.

Ever taken or sold drugs? Millions of people think a good punishment for you is death.

Ever prostituted yourself? Hundreds of millions of people think you should die.

Ever worn a bikini? There a millions of fathers in the world who would kill their daughters for doing so.

Criticised an Abrahamic religion? There's millions who think you should be wiped from the face of the earth.

Ever worked as a stripper or modelled for a revealing photoshoot? Millions of people think you don't deserve to live.

Had an open relationship? Millions of people would like it if you died.

Ever like to have wild nights with booze, one-night stands, and maybe even a bit of gambling? You guessed it, millions of people think you should die.

If you have never done any of these things, I am sure there are people you know and care about who have. Think about them. Maybe you have a gay family member, a bisexual partner, an atheist parent, a friend who's an aspiring model, or someone who has suffered with drug problems, or maybe just someone who enjoys smoking weed every now and then. Really think about them, and think of all those people who sincerely would feel gratified if they were killed.

Then think about the fact there are almost certainly billions of people who think that someone who is or has done some or one of these things will burn and experience excruciating pain in an eternal afterlife, and that this is completely right and how things are supposed to be.

I just can't stomach it, and no amount of "what does it matter to you bro?" or "it's just their culture dude!" will change the fact that I wish that there weren't millions of people who feel that my life, and many of my loved ones lives, do not deserve to continue.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

i bought a Euromillions this week.... am i doomed ?

:afraid:*
Reply 2
What does it matter to you bro? It's just their culture dude.
Reply 3
Original post by the bear
i bought a Euromillions this week.... am i doomed ?

:afraid:*

You have like a 1 in a 100,000,000 chance of winning the jackpot LOL
tl;dr
Reply 5
I don't have enemies nor do I care tbh.

Though I am concerned for the OP, this thinking isn't normal...
No one wants you dead,I think you overestimating how much how important you think you are .
Original post by KingBradly
There are probably millions and millions of people in the world who sincerely believe that you deserve to die.

Ever committed adultery? There are probably hundreds of millions of people who think you deserve death.

Had homosexual sex? There are many millions of people who think you should be punished with death.

Ever taken or sold drugs? Millions of people think a good punishment for you is death.

Ever prostituted yourself? Hundreds of millions of people think you should die.

Ever worn a bikini? There a millions of fathers in the world who would kill their daughters for doing so.

Criticised an Abrahamic religion? There's millions who think you should be wiped from the face of the earth.

Ever worked as a stripper or modelled for a revealing photoshoot? Millions of people think you don't deserve to live.

Ever like to have wild nights with booze, one-night stands, and maybe even a bit of gambling? You guessed it, millions of people think you should die.

If you have never done any of these things, I am sure there are people you know and care about who have. Think about them. Maybe you have a gay family member, a bisexual partner, an atheist parent, a friend who's an aspiring model, or someone who has suffered with drug problems, or maybe just someone who enjoys smoking weed every now and then. Really think about them, and think of all those people who sincerely would feel gratified if they were killed.

Then think about the fact there are almost certainly billions of people who think that someone who is or has done some or one of these things will burn and experience excruciating pain in an eternal afterlife, and that this is completely right and how things are supposed to be.

I just can't stomach it, and no amount of "what does it matter to you bro?" or "it's just their culture dude!" will change the fact that I wish that there weren't millions of people who feel that my life, and many of my loved ones lives, do not deserve to continue.

I've never done any of the things you listed so I'd say I'm pretty safe
I know fam, it ain't safe out here in the ends
Bare man getting shanked
Reply 9
Calm down, take a deep breath
It's all okay
Original post by KingBradly

Ever prostituted[sort of] yourself? Hundreds of millions of people think you should die.

**** this I'm dead
whoa.jpg
I don't think much more than a thousand people know I even exist, so saying a million want me dead is a ****ing long shot :rofl:
There are people who want to grab you by the pussy as well
A lot of people really don't give a **** and don't spend their life thinking about how people will go to hell :rofl:

The ones that do, have warped views on others and their views get more extreme. You're going down a similar dark path with your way of thinking.
Haters gonna hate
Potatoes gonna potate
Reply 16
-snip-
(edited 7 years ago)
* given that you were a member of their community.
@KingBradly I've thought about this before, and I find it deeply unsettling.

As for everyone else, OP doesn't mean that other people want you personally to be dead (of course millions of people don't know you personally), he means they want people in general who have done these acts (and hence including you) to die, which is quite unsettling when you think about it.
Live and Let live,I say

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending