The Student Room Group

Space Exploration EPQ

Hi,
I'm starting my physics based epq this week for the aqa exam board and have decided to base it on the idea of colonising mars. There are some ethical debates on the subject and plenty of information on how we will but I'm not sure if there is enough in it for a whole essay. Does anyone have any suggestions on a similar topic to do with astrophysics and/or space exploration?
Thanks.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Original post by niall_simms
Hi,
I'm starting my physics based epq this week for the aqa exam board and have decided to base it on the idea of colonising mars. There are some ethical debates on the subject and plenty of information on how we will but I'm not sure if there is enough in it for a whole essay. Does anyone have any suggestions on a similar topic to do with astrophysics and/or space exploration?
Thanks.

sounds like a perfectly good topic to me.

You could start with Elon Musks speech on youtube and see what you think of that. Explore the issues of actually travelling to mars, let alone colonizing it.

Quick Reply

Latest