The Student Room Group

EPQ for airsoft

I'm currently looking at an artifact project (its to do with airsoft) for my epq although I am struggling with ideas on what the artefact should be relating to this. here is my initial ideas in a paragraph
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Grace346
I'm currently looking at an artifact project (its to do with airsoft) for my epq although I am struggling with ideas on what the artefact should be relating to this. here is my initial ideas in a paragraph

My first plans for this Project had two routes I wanted to explore and develop; these were related to Formula 1 and the Sport of Airsoft (A team sport that is played with firearm replicas (RIFS). These are areas that I am already highly invested in. Despite this, I have not chosen a specific title and topic yet. Exploring several ideas that sprawled out covering many different aspects of these topics. I found it difficult to weigh up the differences each idea. One was pulling me down the path of Formula 1 history and development and the other is pulling me to found a business that would further develop after this project. This went on for several weeks researching each topic. I had decided to focus on the subject for airsoft as I had the view that I wanted this project to carry on after EPQ. Compared to others drive for choosing EPQ for, extra UCAS points, I saw it as an opportunity to start something bigger. On top of this I evaluated that I have a vast amount more initial connections and knowledge starting with airsoft. With lots of logical cogitation after hours of research I came up with my first title “Beyond the Battlefield: Unveiling the Ever-Changing World of Airsoft”. After coming up with my first title I did some primary research into this subject that came from

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending