The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

'your mother was a hamster and your father smells of elderberries!' monty python
'you look like a million dollars...all green and wrinkly!' classic!
'your eyes are like pools... cess pools!' another classic!
Hi girls (esp those well-endowed), here's a comeback for when you're at a ball/formal and some jealous chick walks up to you and says:

"I was going to buy that dress, but then I found something better"

oooh... But - yeah whatever, cos you, my dearies, can turn around and say:

"Good thing you didn't - needs to be held up in the right places"

Worked a charm at my year 12 formal (well, ball to you British, I live in Australia).
Reply 62
MC REN
you've got the screen name "SciFi25" but you've never got into star trek?

does your scifi stand for something other than science fiction?

Yeah, it does. My name is Simon Curtis hence the 'Sc' part. The 'iFi' I am not too sure. I was just introduced to people at school by a mate as SciFi and it has kinda stuck!! :biggrin:
Reply 63
And one for the guys:

"You're cocky aren't you" (or similiar)

comeback: "At 9.5 inches I can afford to be"
Reply 64
there is nothing wrong with him that prozac and a polo mallet can't sort out :tongue:
i lurve insults :biggrin:
Reply 65
your mouth keeps opening and shit just keeps coming out
Reply 66
i do hope i run into you again soon - preferably when i'm driving :biggrin:
danni_bella83
Hi girls (esp those well-endowed), here's a comeback for when you're at a ball/formal and some jealous chick walks up to you and says:

"I was going to buy that dress, but then I found something better"

oooh... But - yeah whatever, cos you, my dearies, can turn around and say:

"Good thing you didn't - needs to be held up in the right places"

Worked a charm at my year 12 formal (well, ball to you British, I live in Australia).

Oh, that's a good one.

I just hate it when someone says something like that to me and I have nothing witty to fire back in reply.
Reply 68
SciFi25
Yeah, it does. My name is Simon Curtis hence the 'Sc' part. The 'iFi' I am not too sure. I was just introduced to people at school by a mate as SciFi and it has kinda stuck!! :biggrin:

well...fair enough, but you should still give star trek a go, its really good
I don’t have any brilliant witticisms to post here, so it doesn't give me the right to complain about some of the awful ones posted here. :frown:
I'm really bad with comebacks (if you haven't noticed!), and so what wonderfully witty comeback can you say when you talked about your friends to someone, and some randoms just walks up and says "Didn't know you had any"
Reply 71
~independent~
I'm really bad with comebacks (if you haven't noticed!), and so what wonderfully witty comeback can you say when you talked about your friends to someone, and some randoms just walks up and says "Didn't know you had any"

im also terrible at comebacks
altho was having biitch fight with girl on a coach (long story) and shouted "is that ur head or did ur neck just throw up?"
gotta giv me sum points for effort?!
Reply 72
icklehc
im also terrible at comebacks
altho was having biitch fight with girl on a coach (long story) and shouted "is that ur head or did ur neck just throw up?"
gotta giv me sum points for effort?!

teehee

i tend to stay away from comebacks, unless i'm arguing with my brother, i'm crap at them and i always feel really immature for saying them afterwards anyway
Reply 73
I would have a battle of wits with you, but I never fight an unarmed opponent.

Love that one :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending