The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Engineering foundation year

Hi, has anyone here done or applied for the Engineering foundation year? I got my offers but I only just found this course today and I think I might have to try to get in through clearing as I didn't apply here. My question is it says that the entry requirements is CCC, what if you get like a CDD or BCD, would they still consider your application if you went through clearing or would it just immediately get rejected? I'm taking chem and it's very hard for me as I didn't like the subject in th first place and I feel that it will bring me down. Thanks
Original post by Rendel Dela Cruz
Hi, has anyone here done or applied for the Engineering foundation year? I got my offers but I only just found this course today and I think I might have to try to get in through clearing as I didn't apply here. My question is it says that the entry requirements is CCC, what if you get like a CDD or BCD, would they still consider your application if you went through clearing or would it just immediately get rejected? I'm taking chem and it's very hard for me as I didn't like the subject in th first place and I feel that it will bring me down. Thanks

they may take BCD dont know about CDD i would reccomed calling them to find out.
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending