The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary university foundation year engineering

is there a group chat for foundation year engineering students starting this fall? (QMUL)
Original post by losteenager15
is there a group chat for foundation year engineering students starting this fall? (QMUL)

There might not be right now but we can change the thread title to state foundation year engineering and other students can find you that way 💗

:wavey: @04MR17
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by She-Ra
There might not be right now but we can change the thread title to state foundation year engineering and other students can find you that way 💗

:wavey: @04MR17
Thanks, will do this now :smile:
Reply 3
hey so i have an offer for foundation electrical engineering, so after the year if i pass do i get to chooses if i enter into computer systems engineering or electrical engineering? or do i only get to go into electrical engineering
Original post by probookmac
hey so i have an offer for foundation electrical engineering, so after the year if i pass do i get to chooses if i enter into computer systems engineering or electrical engineering? or do i only get to go into electrical engineering

this would be something to ask the department to be honest, provided they had space I would be surprised if they denied you this opportunity because it would feel really mean
Reply 5
Original post by losteenager15

would a foundation year be printed onto the degree?
Original post by ArnasAli
would a foundation year be printed onto the degree?

Probably yes, but depends on the unis.
Would that be a problem?
Reply 7
Original post by 04MR17
Probably yes, but depends on the unis.
Would that be a problem?

I’m doing electrical engineering at Queens with foundation year but employees would maybe discriminate cause of that
I’m doing electrical engineering at Queens with foundation year but employees would maybe discriminate cause of that

Electrical Engineering is Electrical Engineering, theres nothing to discriminate against

They wouldn't. :nah:
Employers are hiring people for who they are at the end of their degree, not for how they started it. :wink:
Original post by 04MR17
They wouldn't. :nah:
Employers are hiring people for who they are at the end of their degree, not for how they started it. :wink:

This

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending