The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Mechanical engineering at manchester

Has anyone gotten an offer from the university of manchester for mechanical engineering or mechanical engineering with a foundation year ???

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hat25
Has anyone gotten an offer from the university of manchester for mechanical engineering or mechanical engineering with a foundation year ???

Not yet because my college just sent my application last week.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Not yet. I applied for Mechanical engineering with a foundation year.
But I only sent my application off around a week and a half ago.
anyone got any offers yet?
Original post by pulsar982
Not yet. I applied for Mechanical engineering with a foundation year.
But I only sent my application off around a week and a half ago.

Have you received any response? I sent the application in January, but still no answer
Original post by Prince_Mughal
Have you received any response? I sent the application in January, but still no answer

I haven't received anything from UoM and UCL, but I got an offer from UoBirm and UoSheff. How about you?
Original post by tdyespiritu
I haven't received anything from UoM and UCL, but I got an offer from UoBirm and UoSheff. How about you?

I received response from UoNottin, UoLeeds and UoLanc, but didn't heard from UoM and UoBirm.
I received response from UoNottin, UoLeeds and UoLanc, but didn't heard from UoM and UoBirm.

Congrats those are some sick unis. Did you get the offers for mech eng or mech eng with a foundation year?
Congrats those are some sick unis. Did you get the offers for mech eng or mech eng with a foundation year?

Most likely Foundation year for uni of nottingham as they said that in interview, year 1 in Lancaster University and got rejected from uni of leeds because I got grade 3 in science due to predicted grades.
Most likely Foundation year for uni of nottingham as they said that in interview, year 1 in Lancaster University and got rejected from uni of leeds because I got grade 3 in science due to predicted grades.

Ahhhh, Lancaster University and Nottingham are still good though. I personally want to go to Manchester, but seems like they haven't got back to some of us yet.
Reply 10
not yet either, I applied at the end of November
(edited 1 year ago)
anyone anything yet?

Original post by pfc12
not yet either, I applied at the end of November
Original post by hat25

Yes I got my offer 2 days after the deadline of UCAS was finished for MEng w foundation at Manchester
Ahhhh, Lancaster University and Nottingham are still good though. I personally want to go to Manchester, but seems like they haven't got back to some of us yet.

Yeah for real, they are taking ages lol
Reply 14
I just got an offer for mechanical engineering with a foundation year
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by hat25
I just got an offer for mechanical engineering with a foundation year

congrats! is it ur top?
Reply 16
Original post by nic27683
congrats! is it ur top?

Thank you !!!. yes, it is my first choice what about you?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 17
Original post by hat25
Thank you !!!. yes, it is my first choice what about you?

hey, i’m also doing a foundation year for mech eng at the uni of manchester!

is you firm manchester??
Original post by bubbbless
hii i think you sent me a private message but i cant reply
my ig is @katesrv

if anyone else would like be friends before the start of the course add me!!

I’m planning to switch from aerospace engineering foundation year to mechanical hopefully.
Just wanted to know are you preparing anything for the year cause I have no clue like going over topics from GCSEs
Are you gonna bring a laptop or write it down physically
Original post by bubbbless
hii i think you sent me a private message but i cant reply
my ig is @katesrv

if anyone else would like be friends before the start of the course add me!!

Please refrain from giving out your social media handles on here as it goes against TSR guidelines :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending