The Student Room Group

Studio Flat to rent in Nottingham

Okay not sure where to post this but need to advertise:

Due to insufficient funding, I am not able to finance my course and living costs so, therefore, I'm dropping out of a postgraduate course (it has not begun yet) I made the mistake of misunderstanding the loan. However, I already found a place to live and signed the contract for a beautiful studio apartment in Nottingham. Unfortunately, now it means that I am liable for rent if they do not find a new tenant by 8th September.

If there is anyone who is attending either Nottingham Trent or Nottingham uni who want a place off campus to live. There is a beautiful studio flat going. It is on Huntingdon Street very close to Aldi, very close to city centre and you're just above Pizza Hut. Your bills are included and there is a laundry room on the ground floor. It is very secure as you either need the key code or a key to get in. It is big enough for a couple as I was originally going to move in with my fiance and there is no extra cost if you move in with your partner. The address is 185-191 Huntingdon Street the room is Studio D1. I'm devastated that I can not afford to live there or continue onto a postgraduate course like I originally thought but I now really need this place off my hands.

This place is through Uni2rent so please contact them if you are interested. I will pass any interest along also.
i will be in nottingham by September and i am interested in what you are offering so please contact me with the price details

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending