The Student Room Group

Studio Flat near Liverpool Street Station, East London, available immediately.

I am taking an interruption of studies this Spring and my 7th floor corner studio at Chapter Spitalfields is available for lease takeover. Chapter is a student -only building 2 minutes from Liverpool Station. Clean memory foam mattress, desk, chair, wardrobe, e suite, and kitchen with 2 burners, fridge and microwave. Nice view. £548 per week, all utilities and internet.
Building has lounges, a bar, coffee shop, game room, laundry room and gym. Very secure.
Reply 1
Hi, I'm looking for a studio or 1 bed flat in zone 1-2 in London, the closer to Strand the better. Ideally in a student accommodation to take over someone's contract, but can also consider private rent. My requirement is a flat of at least 20 sq meters size, accessible by a lift, with windows that can be opened (no air con-only flats). Since I'm on a tight budget, I can only afford to pay about 400 GBP per week, more or less. My move in date is mid February, but I can move in later as well.
Reply 2
My flat might work for you, it is a corner unit studio, 19 square meters, 7th floor with lift, a window that opens. Chapter Spitalfields is the building. It's about £550, but since I'm on the hook for the whole amount unless someone takes over my tenancy, we might be able to work something out with them. It's in E1 7HS really near Liverpool Street Station. Great area.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending