The Student Room Group

What game are you currently playing?

Scroll to see replies

Wipeout HD Fury - 8/10
I Am Alive - 7/10
The Swindle - 6/10
currently an Overwatch basic b*tch
My SNES mini classic games. The last game of this collection I played was Zelda a Link to the past. The game before was Super Metroid. Both are precious pearls and awesome.
starve.io

^^^Just a basic online survival game where you aim to upgrade your gear and battle high level mobs as well as players. Pretty time consuming - kinda like 'Rust' to some degree (I've spent about 3 hours once only to be killed by a discord clan).
Forza Horizon 4 and Hearthstone currently. Would like to play GoW but I'm on PC
I'm not currently playing any right now, but the last game I played was my sister's Xbox One copy of Spyro Reignited. :u:
PUBG Mobile
Reply 427
Overwatch & don't starve together. Been trying to finish bioshock infinite burial at sea dlc, but I'm too much of a little bit*ch to finish it. I had a splicer jumpscare and I literally turned my ps4 off straight away ):
Star Fox on my SNES mini classics.

Damn that it can be so addictive to play and before I realized it, I played it through! it began to be tough and in the twinkling of an eye the game is over.
Alien Trilogy - 7/10. Felt like jumping in to a blast from the past :smile:
Suikoden III - 6/10 Enjoyable yet forgettable JRPG.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege
Replaying Mass Effect. Oh, memories.
Kingpin: Life of Crime. Its gritty art-deco visuals stand out for a '99 game, though it is clunky in many other aspects. Its gameplay will be difficult to get used to at first, but it is absolutely worth a go.
Escape from Tarkov
(edited 4 years ago)
I got some indie games like Hollow Knight, Unravel 2, Celeste and Rocket League on Switch recently which I had been missing for a while due to playing other bigger games mostly. I gotta say all of these were worth it and everyone should give them a try.
Reply 436
Rocket League, TERA, Ancients Reborn (Early-Access Android game) and waiting for CBT1 to open for Astellia
Deus ex mankind divided.
Original post by Jamovitz

What are you playing these days? Any PC or console games?
Reply 439
been really addicted to pubg these past few weeks haha

Quick Reply

Latest