Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Got a letter today inviting me for an interview :biggrin:
Reply 3
i have an interview from westminster!!
for film and television production ont 30th jan.

x
I got my offer today for History and French :biggrin:
Reply 5
Typhoon
Got a letter today inviting me for an interview :biggrin:

any advice about the evil questionnaire thingy they send? I've just been sent one. :s-smilie:
Reply 6
I didn't get a questionnaire, just a letter inviting me for interview :s-smilie:
Reply 7
i did an "evil questionaire" for film and television.

i had my interview 2 days ago... and ive just been sent an offer! whooooo!!!

xxx
Reply 8
chicaaaa
i did an "evil questionaire" for film and television.

i had my interview 2 days ago... and ive just been sent an offer! whooooo!!!

xxx

Wow that was quick! Congratulations! :smile: What was interview like?? any tough questions?

I thought everyone got sent questionnaries! not fair! i've no idea what to put for my list of books - like film studies theory books?? ahh :s-smilie:
Reply 9
No there weren't many questions at all to be honest. When they were it was mainly asking about the work you bring in with you for your portfolio and all that. I didnt think it went that well but apparently it did!!

I think it's because typhoon is doing radio, maybe its just this course that the questionairre is for.

I put like a audience theory books and some other theory and guidence into film and tv books.
Like if ytou have any books on a certain aspect of the course, like say for example script writing, put that down!

x
Reply 10
They didn't ask anything for me; no portfolio, no sample of work... Nothing.

Hope they're not expecting anything of me...
Reply 11
chicaaaa
No there weren't many questions at all to be honest. When they were it was mainly asking about the work you bring in with you for your portfolio and all that. I didnt think it went that well but apparently it did!!

I think it's because typhoon is doing radio, maybe its just this course that the questionairre is for.

I put like a audience theory books and some other theory and guidence into film and tv books.
Like if ytou have any books on a certain aspect of the course, like say for example script writing, put that down!

x

i forgot about this board! thanks for the tip. are you going to choose westminster?? btw was it a group interview?
Reply 12
no it was single interviews

i think its going to be my insurance choice xx
Reply 13
chicaaaa
no it was single interviews

i think its going to be my insurance choice xx

what other ones have you applied for?? I put arts insitute bournemouth, westminster*duh*, LCC and middlesex - i wanna stay in london really
Reply 14
mine are all over the place,

university of leeds, westminster, bournemouth, gloucester and york xxx
Reply 15
How long after the interview did you get an offer for Wmin? I had my interview on Tuesday, got an email from the course tutor saying that I'd hear about an offer soon... But how soon is soon? I wanna know now! :frown:
Reply 16
i got it 2 days after my interview.
had it on wednesday, got my offer on the friday.
x
Reply 17
Had my interview on Tuesday... It's Friday today so I might get it today ^_^ *fingers crossed*
Reply 18
yeh should do!!

if not, might be different for radio!

i seemed to have got all my offers on fridays tho... got my last one from bournemouth just now!
xx
Reply 19
Got my offer today ^_^ Just need to have a chat with my college tutor on Monday morning and I'm ready to send off my app :biggrin:

Withdrew my Bournemouth offer, can't be bothered going there...

And for future reference, Westminster's site says they respond to applicants within 5 days from their interview.

Latest

Trending

Trending