Batman is DC, not Marvel
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
Not sure if srs.jpg

Batman is DC, not Marvel

wait, really?! I always thought batman was marvel
Not sure if srs.jpg

Batman is DC, not Marvel

No you've got it the wrong way around, the Avengers are just the comedic arm of the DCEU.
Reply 43
[video="youtube;p1DAEZNyJ8E"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1DAEZNyJ8E[/video]
My favourite character in marvels infinity war must be the new look on Thor.
What about yours?
Original post by GCSEstudent1307
The trailer wad released yesterday!
Who's excited?

Who is your favourite Marvel character?

Link to trailer: https://youtu.be/6ZfuNTqbHE8

Hyped af (I know this is an old thread). I like Iron Man the most because he's the most compelling, complex and relatable character but I prefer Cap's ideals and personality. Black Panther is fvcking badass though. So is Loki Idk tbh. I feel like Thor is the character I have most in common with, personality wise
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 47
Is no one else stressed out that it comes out right in the middle of constant revision/exams? I don't know if I should take time out to watch it any advice?
Save it for later. I'm using it as short-term motivation.
if its really important to you and like you’ll find yourself getting distracted because you’re thinking about how you haven’t watched it, then it might be worth taking the time to go see it - if you have like a revision timetable then see if you can move things around and slot it in, if not then just make sure you’re taking the time to look over everything. - but it could also be like motivation? Like tell yourself ‘if I study these topics and get a good mark in a practice test then I can go see it’ and that might help. While they’re important, you can’t let your whole life be taken over by exams, that’s not fair to you.
Reply 50
Original post by nimrkh
Is no one else stressed out that it comes out right in the middle of constant revision/exams? I don't know if I should take time out to watch it any advice?

Hey nimrkh
I've merged your thread into the existing discussion for Infinity War! Perhaps you could use it as motivation/reward for a good study session? I wouldn't put it off too long as maybe your mind will constantly wander but you could plan to see it one night as a break/reward for sure. Will make you all the more excited to see it for sure. It's good to have a balance in life and continue doing what you love rather than solely living to study :afraid:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by nimrkh

i'm watching it friday! but revising hard this week so i can enjoy the movie.
As the film is now out, but only just so, please post any plot discussion in spoiler tags like so:

[noparse]

Spoiler

[/noparse]

Gives:

Bruce Willis is a ghost

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 55

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by 8472

Spoiler

I'd not mind so much if it weren't predominantly the guardians killed when they're the only ones with a post phase three film confirmed. Pretty much guarantees there's a undo button
Not sure if this is a spoiler but before August 2016, Infinity war was known as Infinity War Part 1 (and avengers 4 as Infinity War Part 2)

Now: the spoilers:

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
Favourite Marvel Character? SPIDER-MAN SINCE 2007!!! XD
i read a spoiler under a youtube video, and i'm kinda annoyed and absolute distraught agh:frown:
very very excited to watch the film tomorrow!! if you've watched, did you like it? (no spoiler opinions please)

Quick Reply

Latest