The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

Questions about Glasgow Caledonian

I will be studying in Glasgow caledonian , and I want to ask some questions , first of all can I find job easily and will they accept me as a worker when I am not from Scotland , second : what is the temperature there in Celsius. When I have to apply for accomodation, is there Bulgarian community, are the people looking at me differently just because I am from another country ? Thank you for your help :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi you should find it relatively easy to find part time work Glasgow has one of the largest shopping area's in the UK as well as lots of bars and clubs that take on part time worker's. The temperature in Glasgow is very chanabel normal range from about 0c and 5c in winter can get as low as -10c on rare occasions in the summer the average temperature is between 10°C and 20°C but can get up to 30c on occasion. Glasgow has a large mult cultural population in general as well as a large student population from all over the world so u shouldn't get any funny looks Glasgow is a very friendly city can't comment on the size of Bulgarian community.
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Reply 2
Thank you for your answer . :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending