The Student Room Group

Silver Studio- Merchant Studios Glasgow

I'm seeking someone to take over my lease for a silver studio at Merchant Studios. The studio is also available for rebooking for 2024/2025 and dual occupancy is available and free This studio will be available from the 13th of May, offering a convenient rent of £219 per week, which covers all your bills. Fully equipped with a kitchen, bathroom, spacious closet, comfy sofa, desk, and even a bookshelf, it's the perfect spot for a student in need of a comfortable living space. Plus, enjoy complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi. Merchant Studios offers more than just accommodation. You'll have access to a 24/7 gym, communal lounges, outdoor courtyard, and game rooms for relaxation and study breaks. With round-the-clock CCTV surveillance and attentive staff, your safety and security are assured. Additional perks include bike storage and a laundry room. Situated just a 3-minute walk from the University of Strathclyde, with City of Glasgow College and Glasgow Caledonian University nearby, it's a prime location for students. Queen Street train station and Buchanan bus station are within easy reach, ensuring hassle-free transportation. If you're interested or need more information, don't hesitate to get in touch. The team at Merchant Studios will facilitate a smooth lease transfer process. Visit the Student Roost - Merchant Studios website to explore further and compare your options. Secure your spot today!
Original post by TaimoorWardi
I'm seeking someone to take over my lease for a silver studio at Merchant Studios. The studio is also available for rebooking for 2024/2025 and dual occupancy is available and free This studio will be available from the 13th of May, offering a convenient rent of £219 per week, which covers all your bills. Fully equipped with a kitchen, bathroom, spacious closet, comfy sofa, desk, and even a bookshelf, it's the perfect spot for a student in need of a comfortable living space. Plus, enjoy complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi. Merchant Studios offers more than just accommodation. You'll have access to a 24/7 gym, communal lounges, outdoor courtyard, and game rooms for relaxation and study breaks. With round-the-clock CCTV surveillance and attentive staff, your safety and security are assured. Additional perks include bike storage and a laundry room. Situated just a 3-minute walk from the University of Strathclyde, with City of Glasgow College and Glasgow Caledonian University nearby, it's a prime location for students. Queen Street train station and Buchanan bus station are within easy reach, ensuring hassle-free transportation. If you're interested or need more information, don't hesitate to get in touch. The team at Merchant Studios will facilitate a smooth lease transfer process. Visit the Student Roost - Merchant Studios website to explore further and compare your options. Secure your spot today!

Hi there,
If anybody has any questions about Merchant Studios, feel free to ask.

-Nicky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending