The Student Room Group

Room Available - Merchant Studios, Glasgow

I'm looking for someone to overtake my tenancy at Merchant Studios from 1st December 2023. The contract ends in August 2024.

Walking distance to Strathclyde and Glasgow Caledonian University. Glasgow University is a short bus/subway ride away. Aldi and Spar nearby. Close to the train stations, shops and restaurants.

I have a silver studio available - £219 a week. All bills and wifi included. On site gym, study area and common room. Outdoor courtyard. Ample storage space, on the 6th floor with a good view!
You must be a student.
Guarantor and deposit required.

Please get in touch :smile:
Original post by Lauren-2023
I'm looking for someone to overtake my tenancy at Merchant Studios from 1st December 2023. The contract ends in August 2024.

Walking distance to Strathclyde and Glasgow Caledonian University. Glasgow University is a short bus/subway ride away. Aldi and Spar nearby. Close to the train stations, shops and restaurants.

I have a silver studio available - £219 a week. All bills and wifi included. On site gym, study area and common room. Outdoor courtyard. Ample storage space, on the 6th floor with a good view!
You must be a student.
Guarantor and deposit required.

Please get in touch :smile:

Hi everyone,
If anybody has any questions about Merchant Studios, feel free to ask!

-Sophie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending