The Student Room Group

OCR Physics B Advancing Physics - Unit 2 Advanced Notice article

Anyone know anywhere or anyone who has created some potential questions that could come up in Section C of the second paper Scientific Literacy in Physics on 8th June 2018?

I know in previous years some teacher/doctor/physicist has read through the article and created possible questions.

Cheers
(edited 5 years ago)
My teacher has created some but haven't had a chance to check online yet... I can send you the ones my teacher did for us if you'd like.
Reply 2
Yes please that would be great
Original post by chocomad1999
My teacher has created some but haven't had a chance to check online yet... I can send you the ones my teacher did for us if you'd like.

can you send me them aswell please.
Original post by Mossie99

if you have them can you please send me them ASAP. Thank you.
Original post by Dahen2323
can you send me them aswell please.

Hey,

Here you go, I'll just attach it on (as a word document). I'll send the answers a little later as I'm not too sure how to scan on our printer.
Reply 6
Hey,

Here you go, I'll just attach it on (as a word document). I'll send the answers a little later as I'm not too sure how to scan on our printer.
Legend
Hey,

thank you very much
Here are the answers.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 9
Thanks...just gotta get through tomorrow’s paper somehow! Never been this stressed in my life
Here are the answers.

Thank you so much
Thanks...just gotta get through tomorrow’s paper somehow! Never been this stressed in my life

I get you. I’m absolutely terrified... physics is definitely one of my stronger subjects but I’m hoping that it’s nothing like last year’s paper 😢

Got chemistry on Tuesday though and I’m dreading that more...
I think today's paper was a lot harder than last years paper, I had absolutely no idea what on earth to do for some of the section C questions...
Hey,

hello could i get the answers please
Here are the answers.

thank you
Some of the Answers to the Questions are wrong, like 4iv) mass should be 292kg (52500wh/(0.9*200wh/kg)), and question 1, where you are not given the time for it to fly around the world, assuming its just the time between two different unrelated events (juno reaching the juptier and impulse 2 reaching its destination) would be naive and just plane wrong (the actual time for it to fly was 16 months).
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by TheWarWookie
Some of the Answers to the Questions are wrong, like 4iv) mass should be 292kg (52500wh/(0.9*200wh/kg)), and question 1, where you are not given the time for it to fly around the world, assuming its just the time between two different unrelated events (juno reaching the juptier and impulse 2 reaching its destination) would be naive and just plane wrong (the actual time for it to fly was 16 months).

Hey, sorry about number 4. The original answers that our teacher had given us were wrong and I actually couldn’t read the board when copying down the correct ones.
Sorry about number 1 too! My teacher had asked us to assume that time was 22 days but I completely missed that!
Are there any more mistakes?
Not that I could see, im still scared about tommorow morning though :afraid:

Quick Reply

Latest