The Student Room Group

Future of Britain: Around 10% of UK polulation will be Muslim soon

Scroll to see replies

I fail to see the issue with this stat, personally.
Original post by 999tigger
You are well crazy. Why should people care?
In the UK the Indian community is one of the most successful especially financially. Exactly how are they bing dominated?
You dont hear the Chinese community crying about nonsense like this. They are too busy running businesses.

Is it wrong that I just read this in Ali G’s voice?
Original post by moonkatt
Is it wrong that I just read this in Ali G’s voice?

I think it sends me into a spin, when the posters are just nonsensical. Makes you wonder what really goes on in there head. I doubt its a subject I will ever think of again.
Original post by hailye2
Because there are still serious problems to deal with in India? Homophobia, misogyny, colourism... and not to mention that Indians are still poor on the worldwide scale.

Also, there are still many social issues that affect Indians. For example, there are many social problems that affect British people that will also affect British Indians.

To say nothing of six hundred million ( yes that's a six followed by eight zero's) still defecating in the open. 🤧
Over half the population, in a country with a nuclear weapons program.
That's quite a problem.🤔
Reply 24
Original post by Just my opinion
To say nothing of six hundred million ( yes that's a six followed by eight zero's) still defecating in the open. 🤧
Over half the population, in a country with a nuclear weapons program.
That's quite a problem.🤔

I'm from the island of Lanka. We don't have so many social problems here because Hindu Nationalism is so acceptable - the Muslims and Christians don't give a damn.
Britain is changing - it will never be what it was before. Maybe it will be better? I hope so. But its a huge risk on a pretty new social experiment.

It all won't matter in 20-30 years. The people who remember what Britain used to be like are quickly dying off, and those that are left like myself, are those who like the idea of what it used to be, but never actually experienced it. We are a few centuries away from mono cultures dying out in the western world - and maybe for humanity in the long run that will be a good thing.

Its not a good thing for me. I don't like it, and I would rather reverse the social clock a bit on some aspects. I have no desire for multiculturalism, and am much happier in a mono-cultural bubble - but I can see how for humanity as a whole, its probably a great progress in the right direction. (Even if the fuel for the population change in western countries is largely coming from awful motives, I think the direction is probably one of progress. )
Reply 26
Original post by hailye2
Muslims are still treated as the underdog vis-a-vis Non-Muslim Indians but Muslims dominate every sector of life now.

Yup, can't turn on my TV without seeing a mosleem. Most CEO in the UK are muslamic, same as music and theatre is dominated by Muslims now. Farming, Football, Facebook - all mosleem dominated.
oh well🤷
Reply 28
Original post by Quady
Yup, can't turn on my TV without seeing a mosleem. Most CEO in the UK are muslamic, same as music and theatre is dominated by Muslims now. Farming, Football, Facebook - all mosleem dominated.

vis-a-vis Non-Muslim Indians is what I was discussing.
Reply 29
Original post by SCIENCE :D
Europe will most probably be an Islamic continent within two centuries, like it has been in the passed. Either get over it and move on with your life or pack your bags and move somewhere else, because European politicians aren't going to stop it.

Muslims could always form the lower class of Europe, almost a underclass, while the Non-Muslims integrate into the middle and upper classes. The Muslims do the undesirable jobs basically.
Reply 30
You are well crazy. Why should people care?
In the UK the Indian community is one of the most successful especially financially. Exactly how are they bing dominated?
You dont hear the Chinese community crying about nonsense like this. They are too busy running businesses.

They do though. The largest concentration of Sri Lankan Tamils is in an area mainly populated by Koreans/Japanese, but more Tamils live in North-West London (Harrow). I know plenty of Chinese who say that racism against East Asians is ignored and there was even a thread on TSR about how they wanted to immigrate to the Commonwealth Realms or the United States.
Yawn. Doubt it, this country is very secular and irreligious.
Reply 32
Original post by daian0205
You're a deluded maniac, lol.

Isn't that what's happening already though?
Reply 33
How do Muslims dominate every sector of life in the UK? Explain.

I would have thought non muslim indians are far more successful as a group and more accpeted.

Still not seeing what the issue for you is and why any of us should care that the Muslim population might reach 10%?

Because many people actually care about their country's culture. You only have to take a look at any Muslim country to see why the UK culture becoming more Islamic is a terrible idea.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending