The Student Room Group

EY Graduate/Internship 2019 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Is it ok to do the test on surface pro ?

I've been told don't use an apple device.
Original post by stulfc
Ring recruitment they told me to retake but it will be a different scenario.

He also mentioned not to use an apple device as a lot of candidates had the same issue.

How long after speaking with them were you able to take the tests again?
Reply 82
Original post by varelier
How long after speaking with them were you able to take the tests again?

It was pointless, I could access the tests for section 1. Section 2 and 3 couldn't be accessed while section 4 came up with an error that informed the administrator.

I guess this is it for me. I have emailed the student recruitment and will ring on monday. I also used a different device this time round.
Original post by stulfc
It was pointless, I could access the tests for section 1. Section 2 and 3 couldn't be accessed while section 4 came up with an error that informed the administrator.

I guess this is it for me. I have emailed the student recruitment and will ring on monday. I also used a different device this time round.

Damn, I am sure there will be a way around this. Hope things get sorted on Monday.
Those who have successfully completed stage 3, which device+browser did you use?
Those who have successfully completed stage 3, which device+browser did you use?

Windows PC (dell) and chrome.
Reply 86

Which device did you use?

I used MacBook first time and the second time it was surface pro. I'm hoping it was a technical glitch on their part or whatever it is, we get a fair shot at this.
Original post by stulfc
Which device did you use?

I used MacBook first time and the second time it was surface pro. I'm hoping it was a technical glitch on their part or whatever it is, we get a fair shot at this.

I used Windows+firefox. But they have suggested using Chrome and even people who have successfully completed the test seem to have used it.

I am sure they won't leave us hanging like this. Monday can't come sooner.

I used Windows 10 and Chrome
i used my MacBook and it was fine...?
Has anyone done the Deloitte job stimulation stage 3 I believe?
Original post by saran12
Has anyone done the Deloitte job stimulation stage 3 I believe?

This is an EY thread...but it's very similar to EY's stage 3.
Reply 92
I’ve just logged onto my portal after doing stage 3. It says they’re still reviewing my answers but a new section called ‘offer management’ has come up and gives me the option to start a ‘new joiner form’ has anyone else had this? Just clicked on it but the whole section disappeared?
(edited 5 years ago)
hey, has anyone actually gotten through for PAS? I just got rejected and don't even have a feedback form yet- thought i did well on the tests but i guess not?
Original post by siena931
hey, has anyone actually gotten through for PAS? I just got rejected and don't even have a feedback form yet- thought i did well on the tests but i guess not?

Ive applied for PAS, im waiting to hear back from stage 3
Original post by ilovecake123
Ive applied for PAS, im waiting to hear back from stage 3

When did you submit your full app, and did you ever get any feedback right after?
When did you submit your full app, and did you ever get any feedback right after?

i submitted my tests just over a week ago, a few days later received a link to do stage 3 which i completed on the weekend

i got feedback on my portal for stage 2 a few days after

These days, the feedback report has been immediate. I guess they had a tech error before and fixed it.
Reply 98
I did the Stage 2 assessment last weekend and only just heard back today - apparently I've failed.
I didn't feel like the tests were bad at all and of course, I appreciate all testing systems are different, but I've passed the first stage testing for the things I've applied to so far :frown:
They supposedly have uploaded my feedback onto the portal but I can't see anything at all - anyone else in the same situation as me? I really would like to know where I've supposedly gone so wrong! Rather disappointed as I thought EY was the perfect fit for me.
Original post by axc5
I did the Stage 2 assessment last weekend and only just heard back today - apparently I've failed.
I didn't feel like the tests were bad at all and of course, I appreciate all testing systems are different, but I've passed the first stage testing for the things I've applied to so far :frown:
They supposedly have uploaded my feedback onto the portal but I can't see anything at all - anyone else in the same situation as me? I really would like to know where I've supposedly gone so wrong! Rather disappointed as I thought EY was the perfect fit for me.

Haha yeah, I said above! Pretty strange, reckon ill call them tomorrow to find out what went wrong. I know 100% it wasnt the non-competency based stuff that went wrong so lets see what they say

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending