The Student Room Group

Thoughts on BSc Management & Digital Innovation (University of London)

Hey there!

I wanted to ask you all if anyone here has studied/is studying the Management and Digital Innovation undergrad offered by the University of London? If so, how has your experience been with this course in terms of the knowledge they provide and the job/internship prospects upon graduation?

I've had my eyes on this particular course for a while now but I'm not sure what sort of profession or career path this course will lead me to. The information page on UoL's website left me with more questions than answers to be frank.

It seems to be a Management Information Systems (MIS) undergrad, but upon further inspection of its course components, it has none of the components you would normally see in a MIS course. I've tried searching online to see if I can find more information about this undergrad but I haven't had any luck thus far, hence why I'm here.

I'm hoping this undergrad would lead me to a career as a Systems Analyst or any career orientation that an MIS graduate would have. What do you guys think? Am I on the right track with this undergrad or should I look for some other course? Hopefully someone on this forum can shed some light!

Thank you for your time!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending