The Student Room Group

Oc&c 2024

Hey has anyone heard back from OC&C for their strategy consulting role?
(edited 5 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Jazzyjellycrack
Hey has anyone heard back from OC&C for their strategy consulting role?

No news after the test...
Reply 2
no news here either
Original post by zinazo
no news here either

same, just submitted my test. when do you think we will hear back?
Reply 4
Original post by bettysparkless

when did you apply and when did you receive your test invite? i did mine in early october, almost a month ago. if they are still testing people out that means they are still going through applications and have not started scheduling interviews.

i interviewed with them for internships in january of this year, so maybe that is when they plan to schedule the interviews this cycle as well
Original post by zinazo
when did you apply and when did you receive your test invite? i did mine in early october, almost a month ago. if they are still testing people out that means they are still going through applications and have not started scheduling interviews.

i interviewed with them for internships in january of this year, so maybe that is when they plan to schedule the interviews this cycle as well

Hey I also done mines early October! I know they kept on extending the closing date. But this was over a week ago it closed it says we should hear back within 3 weeks of closing so hooding this week or next!
Reply 6
Original post by Jazzyjellycrack
Hey I also done mines early October! I know they kept on extending the closing date. But this was over a week ago it closed it says we should hear back within 3 weeks of closing so hooding this week or next!

oh i did not realize they kept pushing back the closing date that's really strange..
Reply 7

Curious about this as well. Wasn't the deadline 1st of November for submitting the application and then a subsequent week to complete the test? Did you get an extension for the test?

I did my test at the end of October so it's been nerve-wracking waiting for the email haha
Original post by Eztesthope
Curious about this as well. Wasn't the deadline 1st of November for submitting the application and then a subsequent week to complete the test? Did you get an extension for the test?

I did my test at the end of October so it's been nerve-wracking waiting for the email haha

Hi! So for everyone asking, the deadline was 6th November. I sent in my application on 5th, received the test link on 7th. The deadline to take the test was 13th November.
I checked their website, and the applications were closed 6th onwards. So I am guessing for someone who would've applied on 6th, the last day for them to take the test would be 14th. So we all should hear back soon maybe?
Reply 9
Hi! So for everyone asking, the deadline was 6th November. I sent in my application on 5th, received the test link on 7th. The deadline to take the test was 13th November.
I checked their website, and the applications were closed 6th onwards. So I am guessing for someone who would've applied on 6th, the last day for them to take the test would be 14th. So we all should hear back soon maybe?

Oh, I think you might be referring to the analytics position - the deadline for that was 6th of November, and the strategy one was 1st of November :]

Anyway hope we hear back soon too
Anyone heard anything?
how did you guys prep for the python test? any thing to keep in mind before the test? Any guidance would be appreciated
Reply 12
Original post by Ansssoooonnnnn
Anyone heard anything?

still nothing
Reply 13
how many do you think you got right on the test out of the 18? were you able to finish the test in 30 mins?
OC&C said we’ll hear back by the end of the week!
Original post by Fedhydv
how many do you think you got right on the test out of the 18? were you able to finish the test in 30 mins?

I think I done all of them… I can’t remember it was soo long ago haha like beginning of October I’d hope I got at least 14/18 to progress.
(edited 5 months ago)
interviews have been sent out
Original post by Genius1234
interviews have been sent out

oh :frown:, when did you hear back? i guess this probably means those who didn't receive an invite got rejected
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 18
oh :frown:, when did you hear back? i guess this probably means those who didn't receive an invite got rejected

my friend heard back yesterday (i.e. thursday) afternoon so maybe rejection emails are coming odayt

yeah i heard back yday afternoon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending