The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Is University of Westminster good?

Hi, I know these threads have been made before but the newest one I could find was from 2014. So now it's 2018 and i have specific questions I want to ask.

1. How is the social life at this uni? This is probably the most important aspect of uni for me.
2. Is this a good university for business courses such as business management? I know its not a top uni or anything but I don't have a chance at getting into one of those anyway (I'm looking at DMM realistically in lvl 3 extended business btec).
Original post by Jdubby26
Hi, I know these threads have been made before but the newest one I could find was from 2014. So now it's 2018 and i have specific questions I want to ask.

1. How is the social life at this uni? This is probably the most important aspect of uni for me.
2. Is this a good university for business courses such as business management? I know its not a top uni or anything but I don't have a chance at getting into one of those anyway (I'm looking at DMM realistically in lvl 3 extended business btec).

It's actually a good uni, it's harder to get into the top universities today anyway!

Yes I kmow someone who likes it there, and also
Someone who likes City.
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
I know they want more or less BB and C maybe ? Or is it BBB Average.!Can't remember, not sure what they want for level 3.

Yes it's quite good there, no complaints from my friends
Reply 3
if you want a social dont got a uni in London.
I'm at the uni atm and the social side from what I've experienced has been great so far. I don't do business personally but I know a couple of people that do and they're enjoying it so far. It has its own campus dedicated to business and all of that, so I'm guessing its one of the main courses they focus on
Original post by Jdubby26

Hi there

It's great to hear you are thinking of studying at Westminster. You can book a Campus Tour of Westminster Business School so you can see for yourself what it would be like to study with us. You'll also have the opportunity to call into the Student Union office where you can ask about the social side at Westminster. If you pass your BTEC with DMM you should be offered a place to study on either the 3 or 4 year degree (with optional work placement year or study overseas year abroad).

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending