The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 740
I thought yesterdays eppy was quite good actually. :smile:
Reply 741
*42*
There are various theories being banded about as to who Mr. Saxon really is. Some people think he's the Master, the Doctor's old enemy - but all will be revealed in the last two episodes. If Rusty manages it.

I thought that was the main theory going at the moment since when they re-started the series back in 2005, they did say that the Master was likely to return.
Reply 742
I thought that was the main theory going at the moment since when they re-started the series back in 2005, they did say that the Master was likely to return

That is pretty much the main theory at the moment, other theories haven't had much light.
Reply 743
Sorani
That is pretty much the main theory at the moment, other theories haven't had much light.

What are other theories then?
Reply 744
Dude
What are other theories then?

I've heard that he might be other timelords from the Doctor's past, can't remember their names but there are a few. There's also a rumour he's the Doctor's son or some other relative, but since he seems to dislike the Doctor i'm sticking with the Master or some other gallifrayan enemy.
Reply 745
Hev456
I've heard that he might be other timelords from the Doctor's past, can't remember their names but there are a few. There's also a rumour he's the Doctor's son or some other relative, but since he seems to dislike the Doctor i'm sticking with the Master or some other gallifrayan enemy.

Well he could be a relative, he did have a grand-daughter back in the 60's.
Reply 746
Who's the master?
Reply 748

so he's from the original doctor who episodes as apposed to the new ones?
kestral

Indeed, he's another time lord (an evil one) who first appeared in the Jon Pertwee era (around 1972/3).
Reply 750
kestral

Yeah, he's basically the Doctor's arch nemesis (as all the greats have one), also from Gallifrey. Last time he was seen on TV he was trapped into the heart of the Tardis (i think), and people are guessing that when Rose absorbed it in The Parting of Ways he got released.

Only 1 week now until Capt. Jack comes back! :biggrin:
Hev456

Only 1 week now until Capt. Jack comes back! :biggrin:

:eek: really? yay! :biggrin: how many episodes is Captain Jack in?
What are your opinions on Martha's mum, and all that stuff about how she thinks the Doctor is bad? How do you think that will tie in?
Last weeks episode was awful, after such a brilliant first one, the ending was crap - I was really disappointed :frown:
kitty_koo
:eek: really? yay! :biggrin: how many episodes is Captain Jack in?

Isn't he in three (the final three), I think.
Roger Kirk
Isn't he in three (the final three), I think.

:biggrin: hopefully they'll be good episodes instead of the absolute crap theres been lately
kitty_koo
:biggrin: hopefully they'll be good episodes instead of the absolute crap theres been lately

The last 2 weeks have been anything but crap - the ebst there has been. The the Shakespear Code was excellent too.
Roger Kirk
The last 2 weeks have been anything but crap - the ebst there has been. The the Shakespear Code was excellent too.

i didnt think they were very good,lol
todays one i think has been the wosed epp in the last 3 years it was terible
I think today's episode was excellent - but not in the sense of being a Dr Who prog. It should've been made as a one-off drama, same concept but not featuring the Dr, as he was hardly in it anyway. Apparently it was because they were filming two episodes at once so one had to not include the Dr and Martha much. Talk about budget cuts!
What?! What the hell are you talking about Sand Man? Tonight's episode was AMAZING! My housemate was completely enthralled by it and she doesn't even like Dr Who. How can you have thought it was awful?

Latest