The Student Room Group

Fifa 19 or 17 PS4 for free?

Anyone got a copy or know a way of getting the games for free?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by AlevelMBC

You'd be hard pressed to get the games for free unless a friend gave it away to you.

Fifa 19 is regularly on offer for £10-15 at local supermarkets. Or you can sign up to the trial of EA Access on PS4 when it launches next month.
Reply 2
You know any supermarkets that have it on offer atm?
Original post by 8472
You'd be hard pressed to get the games for free unless a friend gave it away to you.

Fifa 19 is regularly on offer for £10-15 at local supermarkets. Or you can sign up to the trial of EA Access on PS4 when it launches next month.

Reply 3
You know any supermarkets that have it on offer atm?

Tesco had it for £10 but that unfortunately expired as of today. Not sure where/who will have it on offer next. But I wouldn't expect you would have to wait long given the game is now quite old and Fifa 20 is taking pre-orders.
Reply 4
Original post by 8472
Tesco had it for £10 but that unfortunately expired as of today. Not sure where/who will have it on offer next. But I wouldn't expect you would have to wait long given the game is now quite old and Fifa 20 is taking pre-orders.

You’re joking?! Anyway I can get it for £10 right now? I’m really desperate
FIFA 14 was the best.
Get Fifa 18
Reply 7
I second that.
Original post by Glaz
FIFA 14 was the best.
Reply 8
Original post by Glaz
FIFA 14 was the best.

Yeah they get better the older they are. Fifa 11 was my go to. But I’m on holidays atm and all my mates have 19 :’f
Reply 9
I have got it! But 19 is where it’s at with all my mates
Original post by TS33
Get Fifa 18
CEX sells FIFA 17 for £1.

don't go for those games, I would say go for other games. Fifa is the same thing over and over and EA just wants your money.
Original post by Pronighthawk
don't go for those games, I would say go for other games. Fifa is the same thing over and over and EA just wants your money.

That's not what he asked.
Reply 13
Any more updates?
Original post by 8472
Reply 14
Any more updates?

There's been a bunch of console + game deals but not stand alone game deals.If I see one i'll give you a shout :yy:
Reply 15
any other decent games on sale atm?

Original post by 8472
There's been a bunch of console + game deals but not stand alone game deals.If I see one i'll give you a shout :yy:
Reply 16

The best right now is probably 2 for £30 on preowned games at Game. Decent selection of big games there.
https://www.game.co.uk/en/deals/preowned-multi-buy/preowned-multi-buy-2-for-30/?

GTA V also on offer for £12.99
https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP1004-CUSA00411_00-GTAVDIGITALDOWNL

Not sure what you fancy?

Metro redux which includes remaster of the first game and the 2nd game of the metro series. Great post apocalyptic survival horror fps and certainly the opposite of your usual power fantasy. Goes for around £13-19 depending on where you look, or £6 on steam (assuming you also play on pc).
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 18
thanks, ill havva gander
Original post by JoelBigSmokeTea
Metro redux which includes remaster of the first game and the 2nd game of the metro series. Great post apocalyptic survival horror fps and certainly the opposite of your usual power fantasy. Goes for around £13-19 depending on where you look, or £6 on steam (assuming you also play on pc).
Reply 19

EA Access is now available on PS4 - https://www.ea.com/ea-access
£3.99pm / £19.99 Per Year

includes the following games:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest