The Student Room Group

The most racist country list is out (2019)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
LOL idk why this made me laugh so hard ''The most racist country list is out (2019)'' :laugh:
not an overly surprising list.. I didn't see China on there though? I would be surprised if China were lower then hong kong and japan, from my personal experiance in all 3 places.
India is first😲
Original post by fallen_acorns
not an overly surprising list.. I didn't see China on there though? I would be surprised if China were lower then hong kong and japan, from my personal experiance in all 3 places.

its only a list of around 20 countries. if they expand i to 30 or 40 u may see the countries you want to see.

my country is on this list :'(
Reply 5
Original post by Yasmin1224
India is first😲

Surprisingly India is an impressively racist country, in some respects at least. To generalise to a disgusting degree, they don't like Africans, have a questionable view on Arabs (then again Arabs dont seem to like Indians either), they decidedly don't like the Chinese and their views on europeans is decidedly mixed :lol: Then again i've met plenty of Indians who are absolutely lovely so meh
Reply 6
Not an overly surprising list, i'd be curious what metadata and methodology they used though.
Whats so racist about Japan? I heard they're beginning to open borders up a little, so maybe in 50 years time the streets of Tokyo ethnic-Japanese will be replaced with non-Japanese people

Yay diversity.

Maybe they will use all those terrible war crimes the Japanese commited in WW2 to guilt trip them into supporting diversity more. Heck you can find an image of Japanese soldiers, bayonetting a Chinese baby. Most brutal people of WW2.
(edited 4 years ago)
Yeah indians and pakistanis are racist toward each other tbh.
what about KKKmerica ?
This is ********! It should all be white countries! Because only white people can be racist you ****ing idiots.

Spoiler

But but but only whites can be racist.....
Original post by Andrew97
But but but only whites can be racist.....

🙊you’ll be surprised at how racist some black people are to their own race.
Original post by nabilahhh
🙊you’ll be surprised at how racist some black people are to their own race.

Exactly! I get called 'light skin' all the time by black people for being mixed race.
Not surprised about India tbh - skin whitening if freakishly common and encouraged :s-smilie:

Africans in India face prejudice, racism and even attacked in the streets...

Good call by the UK not sending the form back :rolleyes:
The list doesn't really look surprising...
Reply 18
Original post by StriderHort
Good call by the UK not sending the form back :rolleyes:

No doubt they would be on top if they did :smile:
Did they forget to survey Easter Europe? Serbia, poland, Ukraine etc are also very racist countries

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending