The Student Room Group

Black Desert Online PS4 - Guild

About Black Desert Online
Black Desert Online is a sandbox, living-world MMORPG. Experience fast-paced, action-packed combat, hunt monsters and huge bosses, fight with friends in a guild to siege nodes and conquer castles, train your life skills such as fishing, trading, crafting, cooking, and much more!

1. Robust Character Creation Tools
Make the characters YOU want to play.
2. Combo-Oriented, Non-Targeted Combat
Take part in fast-paced, action-packed combat with skills that can be chained through exciting combos.
3. Warfare
Massive free-for-all Guild battles! Join a Guild and participate in daily Node Wars or weekly Conquest Wars against many other competing Guilds. Win the Node or Castle and claim it for a week to collect taxes for your Guild.
4. Ocean Adventures
Craft a boat and make sail to the Great Ocean to fish, hunt ocean monsters and bosses, explore, gather, do quests, trade, and so much more.
5. Taming & Breeding
Catch and tame wild horses and elephants to accompany you on your adventures. You can also breed, exchange, and sell the horses you catch.
https://youtu.be/OyWYFCES53s

Guild
We are a new-player friendly guild with people from all around the Europe. At the moment we have around 40+ people on Discord and many more on the psn community - we have merged with three other guilds in order to beat the competition and be in the top 1 ranking.

If you are interested in joining us on the game launch (22nd August) or just want to get to know the game more, feel free to drop me the DM.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
Hey dude my in game name is Flickmanips and my PS4 username is kiffda_killed_u I'm looking for a good guild I'm an active and regular player drop me a message

Quick Reply

Latest