The Student Room Group

Signing GCSE papers

AQA ask for your signature on exam papers, while Edexcel and OCR do not. Does it matter if you don't sign the paper? Also, the signature I used on my AQA papers was not the same as the signature on my passport - does this matter? Could I get into trouble for this? I think I'm just being paranoid, but would appreciate some advice. Thanks in advance.
Reply 1
You did sign them but just not the same as your passport? No problem. Have you not already got your grades?
Reply 2
Yes but I'm getting one (Geography) remarked and I've got to sign a form for that. I've signed that with the same signature as my exam papers.
Original post by FALCBD
AQA ask for your signature on exam papers, while Edexcel and OCR do not. Does it matter if you don't sign the paper? Also, the signature I used on my AQA papers was not the same as the signature on my passport - does this matter? Could I get into trouble for this? I think I'm just being paranoid, but would appreciate some advice. Thanks in advance.

As long as the signature you used on each AQA paper was the same (or the signatures look at least somewhat similar), you will be perfectly fine.
Reply 4
Yes, no problem at all.
Reply 5
The form you sign for a review of marking will stay in your school and not be compared with your exam papers.

Quick Reply

Latest