The Student Room Group

Bitcoin for purchasing an iPhone XS

An account called -REMOVED- is offering iPhones for like 70% off on Snapchat. He sells iPhone 8+ for £150 and iPhone XS for £200. Airpods at £30.
He also claims to use Amazon and has screenshots of chats with people who received the phones. But he asks to be paid by bitcoin. I just wanted to know if this is a scam and if I do pay by bitcoin, can I get my money back if I don't get the item or it turns out to be a fake.
(edited 4 years ago)
Seems shady. I wouldn’t do it
Reply 2
If it seems too good to be true, it almost always is.
Reply 3
Original post by ubayd1847
An account called Coldest Dealz UK is offering iPhones for like 70% off on Snapchat. He sells iPhone 8+ for £150 and iPhone XS for £200. Airpods at £30.
He also claims to use Amazon and has screenshots of chats with people who received the phones. But he asks to be paid by bitcoin. I just wanted to know if this is a scam and if I do pay by bitcoin, can I get my money back if I don't get the item or it turns out to be a fake.

It's a scam. Do not utilize their "service" of sales. You will not have a chance of getting a refund using bitcoin.
Original post by ubayd1847
An account called Coldest Dealz UK is offering iPhones for like 70% off on Snapchat. He sells iPhone 8+ for £150 and iPhone XS for £200. Airpods at £30.

Yes it is a scam, no you cannot get the money back.
Reply 5
Oh alright yeah that makes sense. Thanks everyone!!!xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending