The Student Room Group

help me pick a phone cover

so I want to get the iphone 13 mini but I'm not sure what colour to go for. I think the red is really cute but I also like the white colour
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by michaela002
so I want to get the iphone 13 mini but I'm not sure what colour to go for. I think the red is really cute but I also like the white colour

Go for the red one because the white one will catch dust quickly.
Reply 2
Original post by Meheraj
Go for the red one because the white one will catch dust quickly.

catch dust?
Reply 3
catch dust?

Yeah, the cover becomes discoloured because of the dust and it turns into a yellowish one.
Reply 4
Original post by Meheraj
Yeah, the cover becomes discoloured because of the dust and it turns into a yellowish one.

oh right wait by dust do you mean dirt?
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 5
oh right wait by dust do you mean dirt?

I reckon dust and dirt stand for the similar meaning, don't they?
Reply 6
Original post by Meheraj
I reckon dust and dirt stand for the similar meaning, don't they?

oh right haha I didn't realise people think of them as the same thing
I thought you meant dust as in actual dust like sawdust
Reply 7
oh right haha I didn't realise people think of them as the same thing
I thought you meant dust as in actual dust like sawdust

Haha.. I do. :biggrin:

Nope, I wasn't. I believe you're aware that those two words do have distinctive meanings.
(edited 10 months ago)
I prefer white because it doesn't stimulate me. 🙂
Reply 9

I would say to get the red iPhone 13 if you like it, partly due to the reasons mentioned before and because every (PRODUCT)RED purchase contributes to fighting AIDS, HIV and COVID-19 (I think). Honestly, it's up to you, but, personally, I would choose the red one...
Reply 10
Original post by Meheraj
Haha.. I do. :biggrin:

Nope, I wasn't. I believe you're aware that those two words do have distinctive meanings.

haha interesting xD
you mean dust and sawdust?
Reply 11
Original post by beautifulworld
I prefer white because it doesn't stimulate me. 🙂

Im very confused what do you mean by stimulate :s-smilie:
id go for the white one because it goes with everything, i got the purple one when it was so popular but now i always use a solid case since it clashes with my outfits
Reply 13
haha interesting xD
you mean dust and sawdust?

:biggrin:

Yep.
Reply 14
Original post by DegalFM34
I would say to get the red iPhone 13 if you like it, partly due to the reasons mentioned before and because every (PRODUCT)RED purchase contributes to fighting AIDS, HIV and COVID-19 (I think). Honestly, it's up to you, but, personally, I would choose the red one...

yeah that's actually a good idea the Product red is what made me want to but it in the first place
Reply 15

im on team red <3
Reply 16
Original post by DegalFM34

But the Starlight (white) iPhone 13 is also more subtle, neutral and versatile, meaning it goes well with almost everything (as mentioned before).
Reply 17
Im very confused what do you mean by stimulate :s-smilie:

I think it means that the red iPhone is more intense and eye-catching while the white one is more plain and subtle. If you don't want a phone that's overwhelmingly striking and distracting, the white iPhone is a better choice.
the red seems pretty nice! so does the blue lmao (but red more)
i also suggest the pink one? it might look a little boring but it's nice and minimalistic

Quick Reply

Latest