The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's not late. I think I'm becoming nocturnal. I'm never tired at this time.
emilina
mmmm boyfriend issues. . . amongst other things. . im sure ill be fine lol. how bout you?

TSR is good for cheering me up :smile: lol

:tsr2:

aw don't let boyfriend issues keep you awake - they can always be resolved at some point. :smile:

NW8_SW1_EC3
Same, and this way when I do decide to go to bed I can just shut my laptop and fall asleep without having to get up and turn the light off :biggrin:

haha exactly! there is method in this madness!!
I'm watching a program on Britney Spears, I have no idea why.
Reply 143
Im not tired, Im also hungry and talking on the phone and seems like today there are a fair few number of TSR members still on, unlike other days.
Reply 144
Has become one habbit
Iv just started the long walk home from a friends, ddnt wana stop over so i got to trek it now...
RightSaidJames
I'm watching a program on Britney Spears, I have no idea why.

My only advice is stop. Turn off the TV (or at least change channel) :p:
Reply 147
Well I am on my way home, on a night bus at the moment and thought I would come on here to kill some time. I just hope the thugs at the back don't come up behind and steal my itouch as I type on here.
Reply 148
lol just watchin films :smile:
Reply 149
I'm usually up at this time until sometime around 4.
Reply 150
i think i should sleep
nightshift againnnnnnnnn
I'm still awake because of http://failblog.org/
At least you have a good reason Fran. I'm just up because I fell asleep by mistake one afternoon and haven't been able to sleep at night since. :frown:
Reply 154
I'm up because i've become nocturnal and am now trying to reset my sleeping patterns by staying up all night and going to bed early tomorrow night.

Is anyone watching anything good on tv? I'm waiting for cheerleader nation to start at 3.50. :redface:
iMacThere4iAm
I'm still awake because of http://failblog.org/

Thanks for that! First thing I've laughed at in about three hours.:mute:
i'm watching the sex and the city movie :smile:
I'm watching my boyfriend duff things up on Final Fantasy! :p:
Reply 158
Phantom Phoenix
I'm just up because I fell asleep by mistake one afternoon and haven't been able to sleep at night since. :frown:

Same. I don't see the point of waking up in the morning when you don't have to anyway...
Teofilo
Same. I don't see the point of waking up in the morning when you don't have to anyway...

Definitely. My boyfriend's mum was meant to be visiting this weekend but she's not now, so I have no incentive to change.

Latest

Trending

Trending