The Student Room Group

What do you DO with spare time?

I am at a complete loose end this week! My daughter is going to her Grandparents for a few days (til Fri when we go and stay too) and I am SO bored already!

Honestly, I have no idea what I used to do with all this free time. Not working, so can't pick up extra shifts. I do have uni work to do but do that at night when she is asleep so not something I want to fill my days with!

Ideas? Things I could possibly do on my own. Can't do what I usually do (baby groups, baby swimming) as I have no baby with me. lol!)

I'm at such a loose end. How do you spend your free time?
Reply 1
Why don't you trek off somewhere, with no intention of where you're going and just wander, amybe discover a nice new restaurant or park.
Just enjoy having the day totally to yourself
Reply 2
Things I do in my spare time: read a good book, listen to music, go on the computer, go for a walk if the weather's nice, catch up on my diary, play the piano/cello...
Tsr
Reply 4
Ice-skating?
Museum?
Reading?
Reply 5
go to the pub with friends
go out for a meal with friends
go read a book in the park
go to markets
go swimming
go running
cinema
sleepovers
baking
I exercise, play World of Warcraft, talk on MSN Messenger, post on this site & play football...

Read for fun or learning
Join a gym/excercise
Paint
Learn an instrument
Play WoW :laugh: or other games

Sorry I can't help that much, difficult to suggest things to people without knowing what they're in to.
Reply 7
go around to a friends
play games on computer
watch dvds
listen to music
go walking/running
cooking
eat icecream with one of those "feel good" films... Maid in Manhatten? or a comedy like Music & Lyrics? Most women like those films, and icecream*!

*well, everybody likes icecream
Cycle, play footie manager, gym, ****, post sarcastic posts on tsr, watcha film, go bungee jumping, not to much else to do
Read, paint, tsr, photography, go for walks, art galleries, dvds
Reply 11
erm....sleep?
Reply 12
Stay in bed all day watching TV/laptop, read, go out somewhere, go into town, shop, go to the pub, go for a walk, cinema, go out for some food.

Latest

Trending

Trending