The Student Room Group

O2 Itemised billing?

As I'm on a 600m contract, I'm supposed to get free itemised billing. O2 swear blind that I'm receiving itemised bills, but I don't think so. Just wondering what the situation was regarding people on here who are on O2 and have itemised billing?

I get a bill every month. But it's more like an invoice. It just says £35.00, this month you have used xxx minutes and xxx texts, next month you will have 600 minutes and 500 texts.

I call them up and ask them to sort it out and they just send me another copy invoice. Just wondering, if I don't go over my monthly allowance are my calls even itemised at all? When I was with 3 and with Orange, my bill listed the date, time and destination of every call I made whether it was in my allowance or out of it.

Time to ring them up again?

Marcus
Reply 1
Don't O2 charge £3 per itemised bill or something silly like that? Uh, that doesn't answer your question. Do ring them up again, have a look on the website too. They should be able to provide you with an itemised bill. Is it not possible to view it online? I know you can do that on Orange.
Reply 2
Absurd
Don't O2 charge £3 per itemised bill or something silly like that? Uh, that doesn't answer your question. Do ring them up again, have a look on the website too. They should be able to provide you with an itemised bill. Is it not possible to view it online? I know you can do that on Orange.

Well, I'm on a 600m contract, so it should be free.

Marcus
Reply 3
marcusfox
Well, I'm on a 600m contract, so it should be free.

Marcus

Oh **** yeah, I forgot about that part :redface: Sorry!

Phone them up again, or send an email of complaint.
Reply 4
O2's billing system is pretty messed up. I had itemised billing at £1/month, when I cancelled it they then stopped sending me paper bills... Took them ages to figure out what was wrong, but as far as I could tell their billing system still had me down as having itemised billing but their account system didn't, so the billing system got confused and just didn't produce any bills. Something bizarre like that anyway.
Reply 5
I pay £1 per month for itemised billing, i receive a breakdown of all my calls and everything properly...i cancelled itemised billing after my first month but nothings come of it, i may call them up about that.
Reply 6
Try logging on on O2.co.uk and clicking "View my Bill" on the left. That's how I get my itemised billing, and it works fine.
^^I was going to suggest that move - its FREE and it works pretty well and plus save some trees (less paper) :biggrin: lol . . .
Reply 8
marcusfox
As I'm on a 600m contract, I'm supposed to get free itemised billing. O2 swear blind that I'm receiving itemised bills, but I don't think so. Just wondering what the situation was regarding people on here who are on O2 and have itemised billing?

I get a bill every month. But it's more like an invoice. It just says £35.00, this month you have used xxx minutes and xxx texts, next month you will have 600 minutes and 500 texts.

I call them up and ask them to sort it out and they just send me another copy invoice. Just wondering, if I don't go over my monthly allowance are my calls even itemised at all? When I was with 3 and with Orange, my bill listed the date, time and destination of every call I made whether it was in my allowance or out of it.

Time to ring them up again?

Marcus

I'm on same contract as you.
The free itemised billing is online.

www.o2.co.uk

:smile:
Reply 9
Rosaaa
I'm on same contract as you.
The free itemised billing is online.

www.o2.co.uk

:smile:

I rang them and they said they'd found the problem. They said they'd put me on papaer billing, which for some reason had removed my default itemised billing. Fingers crossed I'll get my itemised bills shortly.

Marcus

Latest

Trending

Trending