The Student Room Group

is my skin prematurely aging?

This is only happening to one side of my face, btw.

When i push my finger into the problem side, it feels soft and mushy compared to the other side, which when i press into feels firmer and tighter.

I feel more fullness around the hollows of my cheekbones on my problem side, whereas the other side is hollower and firmer.
I do have more fine lines on that side than the other.
If anyone on here knows/experienced my skin is aging, please let me know :frown:
Original post by Lost_Sereniity
This is only happening to one side of my face, btw.

When i push my finger into the problem side, it feels soft and mushy compared to the other side, which when i press into feels firmer and tighter.

I feel more fullness around the hollows of my cheekbones on my problem side, whereas the other side is hollower and firmer.
I do have more fine lines on that side than the other.
If anyone on here knows/experienced my skin is aging, please let me know :frown:

Your skin can feel fuller/softer/tighter for various reasons, not always due to ageing. Your skin will age similarly all over so it is physically impossible for you to be ageing more on one side compared to the other.

Your skin texture might be different due to sleeping more on one side, or having one side more exposed to sun, for example, when driving or working near a window.

Quick Reply

Latest