The Student Room Group

I need help with this questions!

I'm in desperate need of help, I have been given tons of work and its literally due in on the 5th of June so I have a good 5 days to do it all. The question has me stumped because we haven't covered it as its completely new and with regards of isolation and stuff its really hard to teach over the computer. the question itself is 'set the following equations in the form Y=MX+C and a follow of many questions the first one being 'T=2(pie)(sqaure root) l/g , where we vary l and measure T' sorry about there being no symbols but this is one of many similar questions and I just need help trying to solve this one then I can do the rest on my own I think!
Dk if this will help but have u tried asking a friend or ur teacher? Or searching YouTube?
Original post by bedazzle
I'm in desperate need of help, I have been given tons of work and its literally due in on the 5th of June so I have a good 5 days to do it all. The question has me stumped because we haven't covered it as its completely new and with regards of isolation and stuff its really hard to teach over the computer. the question itself is 'set the following equations in the form Y=MX+C and a follow of many questions the first one being 'T=2(pie)(sqaure root) l/g , where we vary l and measure T' sorry about there being no symbols but this is one of many similar questions and I just need help trying to solve this one then I can do the rest on my own I think!

If the question means how to get a straight line graph of the form y= mx +c, then it isn't possible for a direct graph of T against L because T depends on root L and that is not a straight line relationship.
However,
I think what it means is that if you were to plot a graph of T against square root of L then you would get a straight line. (Or T2 against L.)
Reply 3
Original post by glowing_starfish
Dk if this will help but have u tried asking a friend or ur teacher? Or searching YouTube?

hey, yeah my friend hasn't looked at it yet and I when I search it only comes up with working out graphs and stuff, I think I will have to email my teacher about it now see if he can help me in explaining it clearer

Quick Reply

Latest