The Student Room Group

Autumn 2020 IAL candidates assemble!

Who is in the autumn exams? Tell me your subjects and units, and we can all study together!
I am taking 9 exams this autumn, spread over three weeks. They are Chemistry (1-3), Physics (1-3) and Maths (P1-2, S1)
We will also be having a fight song, Jade Ewen's It's My Time. I picked this song as it is our moment when we go into the exam room. We will stand proud and show what we are.
(edited 3 years ago)
Hi, I will also take 10 exams in the session including Math (P3, P3, S1, M1), Further Math (F2, M2, S2, S3) and Physics (Unit 1 & Unit 2). Good luck to us!
Original post by shanesha
Hi, I will also take 10 exams in the session including Math (P3, P3, S1, M1), Further Math (F2, M2, S2, S3) and Physics (Unit 1 & Unit 2). Good luck to us!

Planning to take m2 in Jan 2021 is it possible to finish this in 2 months? Need to know ASAP!
Original post by Kabir0069
Planning to take m2 in Jan 2021 is it possible to finish this in 2 months? Need to know ASAP!

Do u have any knowledge of physics? If yes, it should be enough.
Do u have any knowledge of physics? If yes, it should be enough.

Yes registered phy u1,2,3 October session u1 went pretty well hoping for A preparation for u2 &3 is good
Original post by Kabir0069
Yes registered phy u1,2,3 October session u1 went pretty well hoping for A preparation for u2 &3 is good

M1 and M2 are related to physics unit 1 I think but in the form of more mathematically. So it should be ok for you to prepare.
And personally I think mechanics is easier than statistics😅
And personally I think mechanics is easier than statistics😅

Mechanics is much more interesting than statistics 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending