The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
oh yeah of course didnt fink of that, im leaving in 48 hours, now that sounds good.
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 21
saville d flat 1
Reply 22
Lower Heartley A
Flat 8
Room 2

Someone come say hi :smile:
Reply 23
dunnill207
yeah makin the same journey from near durham, so will set off bowt 7.30 and am gunna arrive at about 10am. do you know what level flat 4 will be on? im guessing first floor

Just hit the A1 from Durham. Think we set off at 8/8:30 from Peterlee and made it in good time. Definitely worth getting there early to avoid the queue though!
Reply 24
Saville B Flat 2 room 2.

happy now :biggrin:
Reply 25
kateyrib
i phoned today and got my number..aparently..no one has there emails yet!

im in jenkinson A flat 4, room 4

I'm in the flat next to you :smile:
Reply 26
So are we gonna so the whole, meet the people you talk to on the internet at some point?

I'm good for a pint or many whenever, Saville B flat 2 :biggrin:
Reply 27
Alright all

Just a quick msg to say welcome to hudds, if you need any info about Huddersfield that uni/digs dont give you feel free to pm me,

Ben
Reply 28

Hey internet peoples. I will be in the D bar tonight. Anyone from here recognise me, feel free to come over.

Im in lower hatley 8-2 :biggrin:
Reply 29
Hows everyones first week or two been going?
Reply 30
Been okay, just feeeling homesick :'( So going home again tommorrow. You?
Reply 31
i love it at storthes!
Reply 32
My parents came up last weekend to drop some more stuff off, so I'm doing good with the whole homesick thing.
Yea its going good. I agree with kateyrib, storthes is banging. Apart from the damned bus journey into town every morning!
i give it a few month and you will be 'i hate storthes, cant wait to move out!' lol
Reply 34
how can you hate storthes? apart from the overpriced shop, it's got everything you could possibly need otherwise.
the stupid bus, the overpriced shop, the tacky dbar, the small rooms, the horrible internet,

i hated it with a passion. its so nice living in a house for £70 a week, without having to share a kitchen with people you might not like, and a decent internet connection, a proper bath, and big comfy double beds and with a 5/10min walk to uni and town.

thats why i hate storthes.
Reply 36
Small rooms? They're bigger than any other halls accommodation I've ever seen..
Reply 37
well that's just your experience, not everyone is going to come out of storthes and hate the place.

i know for one that i'd move back to storthes, living in a house isn't exactly a picnic either.
Reply 38
I'm loving it so far. Granted, i've probably only been sober for a small fraction of the time i've been here.

Latest

Trending

Trending