The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Speech and Language BSC Huddersfield University

Hi, I just wondered if anyone had applied to Huddersfield University for the speech and language therapy bsc to start Sept 2024?
If so, how long until you heard from them after your interview?
Reply 1
Hey, I've applied but not heard back if they're offering me an interview yet. Hopefully you're not waiting too long for a response. Good luck 🤞
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Julipity
Hey, I've applied but not heard back if they're offering me an interview yet. Hopefully you're not waiting too long for a response. Good luck 🤞

I got an unconditional offer for September 2024. Good luck to you too x
Reply 3
Original post by frizzlechick

Congratulations!!
I'm still waiting for a decision 🙈 but holding a conditional for MMU at the moment x
Reply 4

I have an interview next week 🥳
Reply 5
I have an interview next week 🥳

Congratulations! The interview was really informal and more like a chat to get to know you type of thing. Good luck!!
Reply 6
Congratulations! The interview was really informal and more like a chat to get to know you type of thing. Good luck!!

Ooo fab thank you! I've still got my prep notes from the mmu one too x

Hi , I’ve applied to Huddersfield on the 9th Jan and not heard anything back yet , just wondering how long it took for you to receive an interviewoffer ?
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi , I’ve applied to Huddersfield on the 9th Jan and not heard anything back yet , just wondering how long it took for you to receive an interviewoffer ?

Hi
I applied at the beginning of December and got an invite to interview 3 weeks later. Then got an unconditional offer 5 days after interview. Good luck x
Reply 9
Hi
I applied at the beginning of December and got an invite to interview 3 weeks later. Then got an unconditional offer 5 days after interview. Good luck x

Congratulations! And Thankyou hopefully I hear back soon 🙂 x
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hey, I applied late November so was quite a while. Got offered an interview last week for this week x
Reply 11

I have a conditional offer 🥳
Reply 12
I have a conditional offer 🥳

Yay! Congratulations 👏
Reply 13
Just had my interview for Huddersfield , not sure how it went I’m quite nervous to find out if I get offered a place . How long did it take for others to hear back after an interview ? X
Original post by TBxxx
Just had my interview for Huddersfield , not sure how it went I’m quite nervous to find out if I get offered a place . How long did it take for others to hear back after an interview ? X
Seems to be within a week for most people so far. Good luck x
Reply 15
I got offered and firmed my place last week , is anyone else thinking of firming Huddersfield ? X
Original post by TBxxx
I got offered and firmed my place last week , is anyone else thinking of firming Huddersfield ? X

Congrats 🥳 Huddersfield is my insurance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending