The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Official University of Lincoln 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Hii is there a group chat for Lincoln 2021 students,, if there is can somebody let me know😊
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Original post by yyg0204
Hii is there a group chat for Lincoln 2021 students,, if there is can somebody let me know😊

Hi @yyg0204,

There will be some group chats and pages set up on FaceBook etc that you can access if you wish to. Additionally, the University runs a programme called Friends for Life, which aims to match you up with other people coming to universities, based on your interests. This is a great way to make new friends and meet new people before arriving in October. You can access it here.

Alternatively the university normally puts out further links to group chats based on accommodation closer to the start date of university - so keep an eye out for those too!

Connor - Third Year History Student :smile:
Hello,
I’ve heard people talking about getting tickets for freshers week events and I was wondering do we need to book that now and if so what do you use/where do you book tickets?
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,
I’ve heard people talking about getting tickets for freshers week events and I was wondering do we need to book that now and if so what do you use/where do you book tickets?

Hi,

Don’t worry, there is still plenty of time for tickets. Feel free to follow our University of Lincoln Students Union on social media for updates, alongside the official University of Lincoln Students Union 2021 Freshers Week on FaceBook here.

I hope this helps, and I’m sure you’ll enjoy all the activities and events planned for October.

Connor - Third Year History Student
Is there a group chat for freshers?
Oh nvm I scrolled up

Quick Reply

Latest