London
Visit website

Biomedicine Westminster

Hi is the anyone doing bio medical science at Westminster
Reply 1
Original post by Nadimmiah1
Hi is the anyone doing bio medical science at Westminster

Hello,

I've just graduated from studying Biomedical Sciences at Westminster and I can tell you it's amazing. Should you choose to study at Westminster you will have access to some of the latest facilities, including brand new labs and the latest microscopes. The lecturers are amazing and really supportive and easy to approach should you have any questions. The course is also accredited by the Institute of Biomedical Sciences so following completion of the course, or during a placement year you will have the opportunity to gain HCPC registration.

The university itself is also really nice, you will have access to all the buildings once they have fully reopened. This includes gyms on the Harrow and Regent Street campuses and libraries at all campuses. You will also have access to computer rooms 24 hours a day (except Sundays) and this comes in really handy when you need to revise before any exams! You will have access to the University's internal careers page too which has many different job postings as well as advice from the careers team at the University.

Hope this helps

Joelraj
Biomedical Sciences Graduate
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Joelraj
Hello,

I've just graduated from studying Biomedical Sciences at Westminster and I can tell you it's amazing. Should you choose to study at Westminster you will have access to some of the latest facilities, including brand new labs and the latest microscopes. The lecturers are amazing and really supportive and easy to approach should you have any questions. The course is also accredited by the Institute of Biomedical Sciences so following completion of the course, or during a placement year you will have the opportunity to gain HCPC registration.

The university itself is also really nice, you will have access to all the buildings once they have fully reopened. This includes gyms on the Harrow and Regent Street campuses and libraries at all campuses. You will also have access to computer rooms 24 hours a day (except Sundays) and this comes in really handy when you need to revise before any exams! You will have access to the University's internal careers page too which has many different job postings as well as advice from the careers team at the University.

Hope this helps

Joelraj
Biomedical Sciences Graduate

Do you still have all your work from year 1 ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending