The Student Room Group

Lost my favourite car in GTA V

I was driving my Lampadati Felon, I entered a highway, I pretty much just took it too fast so I hit the wall and I think it ended up getting blown up. I just saved up so much to get that car and I thought it was insured but I must have just forgotten and now I’ve lost all the money I spent on it. I’m pretty annoyed because I saved so long to buy it. I could get another one but I don’t have enough money for a turbo and that’s what makes it more fun to drive, it’s pretty fun to drive if you put a turbo in a felon and it’s pretty ****ing rapid.
Reply 1
All cars come insured when you buy them, so you must’ve hijacked it.
Reply 2
Original post by dylgeo
All cars come insured when you buy them, so you must’ve hijacked it.

I think I did steal it tbf but I thought I insured it
Reply 3
Gta ffs
As the gaming forum is not the right place for this thread, I have moved it to cars and motoring.

Didn't you cover a car insurance for this case?
Reply 5
Original post by Kallisto
As the gaming forum is not the right place for this thread, I have moved it to cars and motoring.

He has clearly said this is about GTA...
Reply 6

It’s on gta mate which is a game
Reply 7
Original post by dylgeo

😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Reply 8
Same.
Reply 9
Original post by IWMTom
Same.

How’s your Golf doing mate?
Original post by dylgeo

Original post by Flux 10
It’s on gta mate which is a game

True, but that was in comment #5...:sigh: fair enough it was my mistake that I was just focused on #1. Next time a clear thread title would prevent a misunerstanding. I help to bring it back.
Reply 11
True, but that was in comment #5...:sigh: fair enough it was my mistake that I was just focused on #1. Next time a clear thread title would prevent a misunerstanding. I help to bring it back.

How old are you?
Reply 12
Original post by Flux 10
How’s your Golf doing mate?

Not crashed into a wall yet
Reply 13
Original post by IWMTom
Not crashed into a wall yet

I haven’t in real life but this is gta I’m on about but is your golf running fine and everything
Original post by Flux 10
How old are you?

A click on my profile will you give the answer you asked for.

Sorry, I did not know that the lampadati felon is a car that exists in GTA V.
Reply 15
A click on my profile will you give the answer you asked for.

Sorry, I did not know that the lampadati felon is a car that exists in GTA V.

Alright

Google it
Original post by Flux 10
x

As the misunderstanding is finally cleared, here is my advice for your loss: steal the car to get it (or another Lampadati Felon) back. That makes more fun in GTA anyway.
Reply 17
As the misunderstanding is finally cleared, here is my advice for your loss: steal the car to get it (or another Lampadati Felon) back. That makes more fun in GTA anyway.

I couldn’t find one when I last played

Quick Reply

Latest