The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Accomdation at Liverpool John Moore

I have applied for LJMU for September 2021. Any suggestions on accomodation sharing with 5-6 people, this can be in either private accomodation or through the uni.
Original post by elliek27
I have applied for LJMU for September 2021. Any suggestions on accomodation sharing with 5-6 people, this can be in either private accomodation or through the uni.

Hey. I have received my unconditional offer for LJMU for September 2021 and I'm moving over from Northern Ireland with my 2 pups, I'm looking to find a group of people to house share with if there's anyone interested?
Liverpool
Is anyone going to be applying for Marybone? I'm doing adult nursing in September :smile:
Original post by elliek27

Hi, I’m going to LJMU in September. I have book my accommodation through Student Roost and the building is Byron Point :smile: I think that is a super nice place, have a look!!
Reply 4
the Uni don't have any of their own accommodation, they're all privately owned

Most of them are also sharing with that amount of people so it doesn't really narrow much down

What else are you looking for in your accommodation?
You are making a big mistake going to marybone. Its called scarybone for a reason, its the worst student accomdation i've been in
Original post by x99ecm
Is anyone going to be applying for Marybone? I'm doing adult nursing in September :smile:

I am :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending