The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Official Keele University 2022 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by virgofrog
Hi, I'm applying for history and I've become super excited at the idea of going to Keele, even though it wasn't always my first choice. Has anyone had offers back/know how long it usually takes them? I only sent off my application 2 days ago so I'm not expecting anything very soon, but I'm excited lmao

Sounds amazing bro I wish you the best of luck with getting onto the course, I'm still waiting for an offer aswell, 4 out of 5 of my choices have got back to me, I'm only waiting on Keele now, but there's no rush I applied 3 weeks ago and it's still fairly early because we haven't even got to the Ucas deadline. I'm curious is anyone looking to stay in Keele's accomodation, because I am.
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Hi, I'm applying for history and I've become super excited at the idea of going to Keele, even though it wasn't always my first choice. Has anyone had offers back/know how long it usually takes them? I only sent off my application 2 days ago so I'm not expecting anything very soon, but I'm excited lmao

Hi, I applied for the geology foundation year on the 15th of november and got my offer on the 1st of december. Keele was the last uni to give me an offer as i got the rest within the first week! Probably because there aren’t many applicants to my course, but also you might get yours after christmas now as they don’t usually send offers out during the holidays.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I applied for the geology foundation year on the 15th of november and got my offer on the 1st of december. Keele was the last uni to give me an offer as i got the rest within the first week! Probably because there aren’t many applicants to my course, but also you might get yours after christmas now as they don’t usually send offers out during the holidays.

Well done for getting the offer! I'm envious of you receiving 4 offers in the first week lol
Original post by Cybernerd003
Sounds amazing bro I wish you the best of luck with getting onto the course, I'm still waiting for an offer aswell, 4 out of 5 of my choices have got back to me, I'm only waiting on Keele now, but there's no rush I applied 3 weeks ago and it's still fairly early because we haven't even got to the Ucas deadline. I'm curious is anyone looking to stay in Keele's accomodation, because I am.

I'm probably staying in their accommodation if I end up at Keele, at least for the first year. When did you apply? I've seen Keele is a bit slower than some other unis
I'm probably staying in their accommodation if I end up at Keele, at least for the first year. When did you apply? I've seen Keele is a bit slower than some other unis

Yeah me too, I definitely want to stay in their accomodation for the first year minimum however I was trying to have a look at any studio flats in any halls of residence uni run and privately owned halls of residence and didn't find any close by, but ensuite and shared kitchen is good enough for me.

I applied on the 22nd of November, yeah it definitely seems like Keele is taking longer for everyone but maybe that's because they spend more time checking each individual application 🤷 how about you when did you apply?
Does anyone have the names of the course leader and lecturers for cyber security at Keele University? For some reason I can't find this anywhere!
Reply 26
Hi all, I'm a mature student currently studying access to Higher education, have just received an offer from Keele for their children's nursing course 😁
Does anyone have the names of the course leader and lecturers for cyber security at Keele University? For some reason I can't find this anywhere!

Please don't worry about this, I got the answer after getting in contact with uni admissions team, it was on the website but I somehow missed it
Original post by G3mma*
Hi all, I'm a mature student currently studying access to Higher education, have just received an offer from Keele for their children's nursing course 😁

Congratulations, that's amazing news!! Goodluck with your degree!!
Reply 29
Congratulations, that's amazing news!! Goodluck with your degree!!

Thank you 😁
Hi, let me know if any of you guys have got interviews yet. I’m a med applicant aswell. Had mine last month.
I got an unconditional offer from Keele today for cyber security, can't wait to start uni!!
I got an unconditional offer from Keele today for cyber security, can't wait to start uni!!

have you already got your grades?
Yes, I took a gap year so I already have my grades
Hi all. I'm a mature student applying for mental health nursing. Just been invited to an interview, but having some difficulty booking in on the portal. No option available for me, although I have the email. Anyone else had this problem? I've ended up emailing admissions because I'm really eager to book in around my work schedule...
Reply 35
Original post by Goobscribe
Hi all. I'm a mature student applying for mental health nursing. Just been invited to an interview, but having some difficulty booking in on the portal. No option available for me, although I have the email. Anyone else had this problem? I've ended up emailing admissions because I'm really eager to book in around my work schedule...

I've had problems with their portal too, struggled uploading the supporting documents they needed. I emailed admissions and they weren't very prompt at replying, maybe give them a call
Hi, I am applying for Pharmacy and Keele is one of my options. My A-levels are Maths, biology, chemistry, psychology and Welsh Bac. I am Predicted A*AAAA (A* in Bac). I was expecting more A*s however I have only been at this school for a year so the teachers don’t know my full potential

Hey, I also applied for Pharmacy at Keele, had my interview yesterday and got an offer today. Are you still thinking of studying here?
hiii, i got accepted for criminology and sociology
Yes, I took a gap year so I already have my grades

i took a gap year too, going for sociology and criminology

i just heard back today for criminology

Quick Reply

Latest