The Student Room Group

KPMG 2023 Graduate Programme

Hi everyone,

This thread is for all the people, who have applied to the graduate program of KPMG. I have applied in audit and I have currently passed stage 2. Although, I haven't received any email from them yet, except that they were asking me for my a level grades.
What stage are you all at?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi ,i passed online assessment but got mail that i'm on waiting list, unacceptable
Reply 2
Original post by Soomro
Hi everyone,

This thread is for all the people, who have applied to the graduate program of KPMG. I have applied in audit and I have currently passed stage 2. Although, I haven't received any email from them yet, except that they were asking me for my a level grades.
What stage are you all at?

if they asked for details means you have passed but chances to be on waiting list
Reply 3
Yeah got to the next stage. Has anyone done delivering outcomes yet?

Original post by achumon
if they asked for details means you have passed but chances to be on waiting list
I'm doing my delivering outcomes today
Reply 5
how did it go?
Original post by harry brennan
I'm doing my delivering outcomes today
we'll see i guess, have you done yours?
Original post by Soomro
how did it go?
Reply 7
It was good... have you heard back from them yet?
Original post by harry brennan
we'll see i guess, have you done yours?
Anyone else got through to virtual launch pad.?

I finished delivering outcomes on Thursday and found out today I've been waitlisted.

Anyone else in this position? I'm assuming this may be for people applying for London?
Reply 9
Hi, I have also been put on the waiting list. I finished delivering outcomes on the same day as you and got an email today about being put in the waiting list. What does that mean? I guess they are just waiting for the next dates for virtual launch pad, so that they can accommodate us.. what do you think? I have applied in audit in London.
Original post by Ninja_Rose
Anyone else got through to virtual launch pad.?

I finished delivering outcomes on Thursday and found out today I've been waitlisted.

Anyone else in this position? I'm assuming this may be for people applying for London?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by achumon
Hi ,i passed online assessment but got mail that i'm on waiting list, unacceptable

Same here!!! Frustrating.
Hey , I just got to delivering outcomes for a role in Manchester but I assume the process is similar for roles in London as well. What is the format of this test? Did you guys prepare for it in anyway and how so?
Reply 12
Is there a written activity in VAC? and if it lasts for 3 hours only, why does it say from 8:30 to 5?
Are y'all going for the Spring or Autumn intake?
Reply 14
Just did the virtual launch pad.

There is not much you can prepare for the group exercise, you just need to communicate effectively and show your contribution in it. Moreover for the 45 minute interview, it would be why this role, why KPMG, your goals for future, and tell me qs.
I got my offer last week the virtual lunch pad was very straight forward
Original post by Ajay2015
I got my offer last week the virtual lunch pad was very straight forward

hello. i am through to the VLP too but waitlisted. how many days' notice did they give you from the invitation to the virtual launch pad event to the day itself? overseas unexpectedly, hope its at least 48 hours :/
2 weeks beforehand for me

Original post by roscocoltrane
hello. i am through to the VLP too but waitlisted. how many days' notice did they give you from the invitation to the virtual launch pad event to the day itself? overseas unexpectedly, hope its at least 48 hours :/
Original post by ginsengtree
2 weeks beforehand for me

this is pleasing to hear! hope the same is given to me. thanks for your reply. :smile:
Original post by roscocoltrane

2 weeks to 3 weeks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending