The Student Room Group

applying to more than one JP Morgan graduate programmes?

i was wondering if anyone might know if it'd be ok to apply to more than one graduate programme at jp morgan. a lot of other employers are very specific to say that they do not allow this, but i can't find any information on this matter on the JP Morgan website. thanks in advance for the help!! :biggrin:
It can go many ways:

- You may be prevented from filing a second application

- It may be allowed but the fact you've applied for two could be made visible to whoever's assessing your application (happens at my company)

- You may get a phonecall asking you to pick one

- It may go unnoticed.

Say the second point is true. If you're applying for programmes in different departments, you could be penalised for it. JP will want to employ someone who was passionate about that specific function. That can be difficult to demonstrate when you've applied for multiple functions.
Reply 2
Hi everyone,
I applied on the Finance graduate program at JP morgan and have a telephone interview next week.
Does anybody know how long will it be and is there something specific i should prepare for?
Reply 3
Original post by ellyotieno
Hi everyone,
I applied on the Finance graduate program at JP morgan and have a telephone interview next week.
Does anybody know how long will it be and is there something specific i should prepare for?

Hi, make sure you know the company inside out. Think about the area you are applying to and the key skills required. Is there a person spec from JPM? It should tell you what they are looking for. let me know if you need help with the interview. I have worked for most of the big city Investment houses.
Reply 4
Hi, a lot of the programmes that they say can be for graduates have a key requirement of 'Pursuing a Bachelor's in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) with an expected graduation of December 2023 - August 2024.'. Does this mean if I have graduates July 2023, I am not eligible to apply for this programme?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending