The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

Official Glasgow Caledonian University 2023 Applicant Thread

Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Glasgow Caledonian University for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Scroll to see replies

Hey ive applied for psychology at Glasgow caledonian, im doing business psychology and sociology at sixth form xx
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Reply 2
Is anyone studying business next year?
Rejection for psychology based on my personal statement (statement was directed at my 4 other choices and psychology was my 5th choice)

Don’t mind really but first notification from UCAS being a rejection doesn’t feel great! 😂
Hi I'm Ross,

I have applied for Computer Games Development. Has anyone else had an offer for this course yet? My Application went to GCU yesterday
hi i’ve confirmed gcu for international marketing : )
I just received an offer (didn’t expect any this week with the holidays) for social sciences
Have applied for social work at Glasgow Caledonian, Strathclyde, UWS and Stirling application sent on 19th December so just need to wait now and try to stop checking a million times a day!
Reply 8
Applied to adult and mental health nursing in December but no reply as of yet!
Reply 9
Original post by Kerry1986
Have applied for social work at Glasgow Caledonian, Strathclyde, UWS and Stirling application sent on 19th December so just need to wait now and try to stop checking a million times a day!

I've applied to all the same unis apart from Stirling for social work, I'm also really bad with constantly checking, I hope you hear back soon if you haven't already, best of luck to you!
Original post by UniJess
I've applied to all the same unis apart from Stirling for social work, I'm also really bad with constantly checking, I hope you hear back soon if you haven't already, best of luck to you!

Still haven’t heard anything back at all when did you send your application in? Hope you hear something soon too 🤞
Still haven’t heard anything back at all when did you send your application in? Hope you hear something soon too 🤞

Mine was sent on the 9th of December so we'll hopefully hear back soon at roughly the same time, I must admit this does help me feel a bit better because I have a friend who applied to psychology who has heard back from multiple unis so I was starting to get nervous 😅
Reply 12
Has anyone heard about mental health nursing yet?
Original post by UniJess
Mine was sent on the 9th of December so we'll hopefully hear back soon at roughly the same time, I must admit this does help me feel a bit better because I have a friend who applied to psychology who has heard back from multiple unis so I was starting to get nervous 😅

Wondering if you have heard anything yet? I am still waiting 😞
Wondering if you have heard anything yet? I am still waiting 😞

Unfortunately no offers I did get a Further Information Request from Strathclyde that I submitted on the 25th of January but nothing else. I hope we hear back soon 😩
Hi , i have received an offer from Cali for LD nursing !
I've applied for Paramedical Science at GCU 😁🤞xx
Any group chats for MH or LD nursing this year?
not yet that i know of , ive had an offer for LD nursing , waiting on a offer for Adult nursing
Original post by Anonymous
Any group chats for MH or LD nursing this year?
Original post by kazza2000
not yet that i know of , ive had an offer for LD nursing , waiting on a offer for Adult nursing

I got all 3 of the nursing stream conditionals at the same time I'd maybe email!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending