The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Buchanan View Student Halls??

I am going to Strathclyde next year, and looking at different accommodation options. I have signed up for on campus accommodation but I did it quite late so have no idea if I'll get it.

Has anyone stayed in Buchanan View as a first year? Is it good for meeting people, is it nice, etc.
Original post by Anonymous #1
I am going to Strathclyde next year, and looking at different accommodation options. I have signed up for on campus accommodation but I did it quite late so have no idea if I'll get it.

Has anyone stayed in Buchanan View as a first year? Is it good for meeting people, is it nice, etc.
Hey Anon! Buchanan View is one of the private student accommodation areas so I can't speak to much around it myself I'm afraid. Someone else might have some experience that you'll hear back from though! The location is good as it's very close to the University. You could try asking this question in the Glasgow Caledonian University forum too if you haven't already as it's near their campus as well and not specific to any one university so you'll likely have a mix of students from other unis there.

Just to say on the note around having applied late - applications for our own halls of residence haven't opened yet. They're due to open in April 2024 so if anyone reading this thread is waiting for that to open you've still got time 🙂

Caitlin 🎓️
Official University of Strathclyde Rep
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending