The Student Room Group

gcse aqa art paper 2023

ive been told that the paper for 2023 gcse aqa art (where you can choose the topic that you'd like to do) has been released but i cant find it does someone have the link to it
please answer
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I’d also like to know, I saw a TikTok comment with these topics but don’t take it as the gospel
Mark making, objects, our world, ageing, layers, recycling, land + sea + sky
I do indeed have them, are you still looking for it?
Original post by sera.bibi14
ive been told that the paper for 2023 gcse aqa art (where you can choose the topic that you'd like to do) has been released but i cant find it does someone have the link to it
please answer

Original post by R-pike9
I’d also like to know, I saw a TikTok comment with these topics but don’t take it as the gospel
Mark making, objects, our world, ageing, layers, recycling, land + sea + sky

I have the paper. reply if you still want it.
Original post by minion2408
I do indeed have them, are you still looking for it?

no i chose my theme
thanks thought
Reply 5

Could I have it please - my daughter has obv chosen her theme but can't find the brief and just wants to make sure she has the fulfilled answering the brief in her planning. You would think this would be published on the AQA website once it has been released! Thank you,
Reply 6
Original post by AJT13
Could I have it please - my daughter has obv chosen her theme but can't find the brief and just wants to make sure she has the fulfilled answering the brief in her planning. You would think this would be published on the AQA website once it has been released! Thank you,

School will share it :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Muttley79
School will share it :smile:

Thanks - but school is shut today and she was hoping to finish the planning today.
Reply 8
Original post by AJT13
Thanks - but school is shut today and she was hoping to finish the planning today.

Wasn't it shared when the theme was in January? Could she e-mail her teacher - I've answered a few today [maths].

A few bits of info here: https://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/art-and-design/gcse/art-and-design-8201-8206/specification-at-a-glance
(edited 12 months ago)
Reply 9
Wasn't it shared when the theme was in January? Could she e-mail her teacher - I've answered a few today [maths].

A few bits of info here: https://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/art-and-design/gcse/art-and-design-8201-8206/specification-at-a-glance

As I have said, she has lost the sheet - she has picked her theme - she just wants to make sure that she has fully answered the brief in the planning element and so for that I could do with the actual brief for 'Our World'. Its fine if you don't have it. It isn't on the AQA site, so I don't need the link to that. Thanks anyway.
Reply 10
Original post by AJT13
As I have said, she has lost the sheet - she has picked her theme - she just wants to make sure that she has fully answered the brief in the planning element and so for that I could do with the actual brief for 'Our World'. Its fine if you don't have it. It isn't on the AQA site, so I don't need the link to that. Thanks anyway.

You did not say she had lost it! Isn't it on the school closed website area? Could a friend help?
Reply 11
You did not say she had lost it! Isn't it on the school closed website area? Could a friend help?

Thanks for replying. No the school is not that good, new head is still grappling with getting the school in some order - too late for this year group. Website and tech pretty hopeless. Have reached out to friends but no joy yet. Thanks for replying, but I only commented as you said you had it - if you don't that's fine, but all the help that I need. Thanks
Reply 12
Original post by AJT13
Thanks for replying. No the school is not that good, new head is still grappling with getting the school in some order - too late for this year group. Website and tech pretty hopeless. Have reached out to friends but no joy yet. Thanks for replying, but I only commented as you said you had it - if you don't that's fine, but all the help that I need. Thanks

I never said I had it ...
Reply 13
I never said I had it ...

ok - that was another respondent - thanks
Reply 14

Hi - do you still have the Component 2 Brief - specifically the 'Our World' my daughter has mislaid if and we just want to make sure she has fully addressed the brief in her planning. Would really appreciate it if you have it. Many thanks.
Reply 15
Original post by AJT13
Hi - do you still have the Component 2 Brief - specifically the 'Our World' my daughter has mislaid if and we just want to make sure she has fully addressed the brief in her planning. Would really appreciate it if you have it. Many thanks.

https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/admin/crf_pdf/AQA-8200-X-CRF-23.PDF

'We' - she has to declare if you've helped her ....
Reply 16
https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/admin/crf_pdf/AQA-8200-X-CRF-23.PDF

'We' - she has to declare if you've helped her ....

did I ask for that advice?
Reply 17
Original post by AJT13
did I ask for that advice?

No but heleping her isn't allowed. Do you want her to be disqualified?
Reply 18
TES has this free download of the photos: https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/aqa-art-and-design-component-2-artists-12786216

You'll need to create a free login.
Reply 19
No but heleping her isn't allowed. Do you want her to be disqualified?

I know what is allowed thank you - I have had to read the syllabus in a few subjects as the school has been so horrofic. The new head is understanding, and you weren't asked for your opinion, you are making assumptions based on a very narrow window of knowledge - I merely asked for a copy of the brief t give to my daughter

Quick Reply

Latest