The Student Room Group

Bulgarian University for Veterinary

Hello All

Anyone joining for Veterinary medicine in Bulgaria
Please let me know which one you would chose Trakia Veterinary university or Sofia Veterinary University. Which one is EAEVE Accredited?
Thanks
oh ive heard good things about sofia
Reply 2
hi!
im currently applying for trakia university. The exams are like in week. I have already submitted my application for both stara zagora and sofia, but my goal is Trakia university cause the quality of life there is much better. In terms of the university itself, i know that there was a corruption or something in sofia. Im not 100% sure if its true, but i know for a fact that the things there were better a couple of years ago , but now, its not that easy to get in as an international student. I did though kinda got carried away because in my country, all the students aplying for vet med in Bulgaria choose Stara Zagora , cause of the quality of life, the experience, the money and the reputation of the degree recognition!
I hope that I helped even a little bit!

Original post by Ananya_11
Hello All

Please let me know which one you would chose Trakia Veterinary university or Sofia Veterinary University. Which one is EAEVE Accredited?
Thanks
Reply 3
Thanks for your insights. I also prefer Trakia tbh :smile:
Reply 4
hi!
im currently applying for trakia university. The exams are like in week. I have already submitted my application for both stara zagora and sofia, but my goal is Trakia university cause the quality of life there is much better. In terms of the university itself, i know that there was a corruption or something in sofia. Im not 100% sure if its true, but i know for a fact that the things there were better a couple of years ago , but now, its not that easy to get in as an international student. I did though kinda got carried away because in my country, all the students aplying for vet med in Bulgaria choose Stara Zagora , cause of the quality of life, the experience, the money and the reputation of the degree recognition!

Original post by Ananya_11
Hello All

Thanks
Reply 5
Thank you for sharing your insights and experiences about applying to Trakia University. It's fantastic to see that you've done your research and are considering all aspects, including quality of life, reputation, and degree recognition.

Your information certainly helps to provide a broader perspective on the challenges and advantages of studying veterinary medicine in Bulgaria, especially at Trakia University. It's interesting to hear that Stara Zagora is a popular choice among students from your country due to its quality of life and degree recognition.

Your perspective is really valuable and indeed you've helped a lot by sharing your thoughts. Best of luck with your exams and your application. May you reach your goal of joining Trakia University!

Best wishes!
Original post by theodora.ch
hi!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending