The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Economics Finance and Data Science Imperial College

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ankita.sahax
yeah really hope so! where else did you apply??

Cambridge (rejecter after interview, pooled), LSE, UCL, Kings
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Anonymous
Cambridge (rejecter after interview, pooled), LSE, UCL, Kings

Did you say you apply mid December?
Did you say you apply mid December?

Yes, applied, Cambridge, LSE, UCL before Oxbridge deadline, then applied Kings and Imperial on 18/12/2022
Yes, applied, Cambridge, LSE, UCL before Oxbridge deadline, then applied Kings and Imperial on 18/12/2022

ahhh nice, hopefully we will hear back either tomorrow or the day after

How were you able to apply separately?? Also I heard back from LSE early November so I'm surprised your still waiting on them
Reply 65
How were you able to apply separately?? Also I heard back from LSE early November so I'm surprised your still waiting on them

What did you apply for at LSE?

You do not have to opt for all choices when you apply for Oxbridge. You can add other choices later on. However, you cannot add/edit the application after the initial submission.
Original post by nj888
What did you apply for at LSE?

Economics with Mathematics. You?
Economics with Mathematics. You?

don't u need further maths for that
Original post by 16economics
don't u need further maths for that

No but they did prefer if you did (i didn't) and also if you did economics at A-level (which my school doesn't offer)
I sent my application off in mid October and apart from the initial 'thank you or applying' email I have not heard anything and it has almost been 4 months. Should I have been notified for a test for econ, data sci and finance???

did you make the ucl account thing they sent after the thank you email if not maybe thats why you haven't heard anything back yet
Original post by mimi1509
did you make the ucl account thing they sent after the thank you email if not maybe thats why you haven't heard anything back yet

i didn't apply to ucl :smile: and on the email for imperial there was nothing about signing up for an account
i didn't apply to ucl :smile: and on the email for imperial there was nothing about signing up for an account

oh im sorry i meant imperial. also there should be an email from them that comes and says to sign up. they dont commuicate via ucas for interviews etc so its likely they have tried to contact you but since you have not made the imperial account you havent heard anything. email them to tell them this and say that you have not got any email since the thank you email so what is going on
oh im sorry i meant imperial. also there should be an email from them that comes and says to sign up. they dont commuicate via ucas for interviews etc so its likely they have tried to contact you but since you have not made the imperial account you havent heard anything. email them to tell them this and say that you have not got any email since the thank you email so what is going on

I think mimi1509 is messing with you ankita.shahx
I think mimi1509 is messing with you ankita.shahx

no i was looking at the UCL thread thats why I wrote UCL but I meant Imperial. I also applied for this course and did the interview and maths test. I had to sign up for an account and through there like other unis like the Kings portal Imperial contacts you to tell you to provide info or for the interview? why would I be messing with them

this is their email
[email protected]
email them and ask them if there is an issue and how you have not heard anything since the thank you email
(edited 1 year ago)
this is their email
[email protected]
email them and ask them if there is an issue and how you have not heard anything since the thank you email, not even an email to join the imperial portal
btw I would not be lying and I do not know why anyone else on this thread would not help you and tell you about the Imperial portal account. Without making that account you will not be able to interact with Imperial or hear anything from them, they can't send interviews or tests on UCAS obviously

Don't they send an email?
Original post by Ansidrake
Don't they send an email?

yes but this person hasn't heard anything not even that email from ICBS so just in case they should email to ask what is going on just in case there is a problem
Didn't receive any portal instructions either, pretty sure Imperial directly contacts by email.
yes but this person hasn't heard anything not even that email from ICBS so just in case they should email to ask what is going on just in case there is a problem

I applied on 25 jan, I think I will wait for a few days, the last interview week starts from 27 feb

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending