The Student Room Group

Goldman Sachs Pre-Uni Women’s Event

Hi, anyone going to the Year 12/13 women’s insight day at Goldman on the 15th March?
Yepp I just got the email! Are you in year 12 or 13?
Original post by Uni2024N
Yepp I just got the email! Are you in year 12 or 13?

Year 12, what about you?
Original post by chemgirl236
Year 12, what about you?

Same, do you know anyone else who's going because I can't find anyone else
Original post by Uni2024N
Same, do you know anyone else who's going because I can't find anyone else

No unfortunately I don't know anyone either!
Hi, anyone going to the Year 12/13 women’s insight day at Goldman on the 15th March?

Hi, I signed up this year and do you remember how long it took you to receive a response?
Original post by Mathlover12
Hi, I signed up this year and do you remember how long it took you to receive a response?
Hey, did you get into it? i don’t know anyone else who is going and received my email today
Reply 7
Original post by zeebee12345
Hey, did you get into it? i don’t know anyone else who is going and received my email today
I’m not op but I’m going this year :smile:
Reply 8
Yess I don't know anyone that's going though.
I still haven't received my email, I hope I get into it.
Original post by chyyannn
Yess I don't know anyone that's going though.
i ammm!!
i ammm!!
Do you have to be from england to get accepted or is an international event?
Quick question, did you guys get a confirmation email when you completed the form, I'm genuinely worried that I must have spelt my email wrong or something stupid like that.

Also do they send rejection emails? Or do they just ghost you if they don't want you?
Original post by Catikorn
Quick question, did you guys get a confirmation email when you completed the form, I'm genuinely worried that I must have spelt my email wrong or something stupid like that.

Also do they send rejection emails? Or do they just ghost you if they don't want you?
hey me to, i didn’t get a conformation email or offer yet, maybe they just ghost you? have you received one yet
Original post by leilaandre
hey me to, i didn’t get a conformation email or offer yet, maybe they just ghost you? have you received one yet
Nope.....im not very hopeful considering it's like the 2nd and the event is on the 15th or something XD, oh well I guess we can only wait and hope
Original post by Catikorn

Hey, I acc had this exact panic as i didnt get a confirmation email, just womdering who you wrote your paragraph about?
I am also going on March 15th. I’m in year 12 :smile:)
Hi, I am going :smile:)) I’m in year 12

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending